• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to RoHaN-ots!

and who said im applying as a mapper?
ehh, that was my skills, im applying as a tut?!

I am pretty sure they are looking for someone more mature.

@Rohan
Please use a cookie for the front page of your main site so that I don't see your intro every time I refresh.

I rarely visit your site but when ever I see that intro, it makes me rage. No offence, it's fine to have an intro, but to have it load every time you refresh the page is just annoying.

Last edited:
Its just that we r not good togather, he hates me for some priv reasons..

Sorry amir,we already made a recruiting thread on our forum and we got our tutors,thanks for applying.

Its just that we r not good togather, he hates me for some priv reasons..

Before applying,go learn some English first.

Sorry amir,we already made a recruiting thread on our forum and we got our tutors,thanks for applying.

Before applying,go learn some English first.
No thanks, Im fine :D

Amir It's Probably Becuz When U Want To Advertise Forgottenl.se is the first place u go to

Yeye, mad? cuz I demoted u for being a noob in my ot ;(
sorry plz forgive me AMMA CRYYYY

I am pretty sure they are looking for someone more mature.

@Rohan
Please use a cookie for the front page of your main site so that I don't see your intro every time I refresh.

I rarely visit your site but when ever I see that intro, it makes me rage. No offence, it's fine to have an intro, but to have it load every time you refresh the page is just annoying.
It's already using a cookie which expires every 72h, you need to click on the title to get rid of it.
@Vandira & Amiroslo your aplications weren't convincing enough, so denied.

Last edited:
My name is Sarah
Iam 18 years old
I can speak english,frensh
I have played Realmap.net/i was a senior tutor there/owned my own server but failed
I like this server because its real map
Iam interested in Masiyah.se , I can help ppl with any question.

Rohan-ots, if you are still hiring feel free to read this, if not disregard it.

Yourname? Tanner J. Walker
Age? 16
Language? English
What for servers have you been working on? I havn't worked on any servers, yet. I am fairly new to open Tibia development..I've been around about 4 or 5 months so far.
Why this/these server? ----
Msn/Skype screenname? [email protected]
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Any server that needs work, my skill would be mapping, mainly

Other information: If you want to check my mapping, you can check on my mapping thread and look around there. Also you may click my signature below which will redirect you to my application page and in which you can read more information on me.

Last edited:
Rohan-ots, if you are still hiring feel free to read this, if not disregard it.

Yourname? Tanner J. Walker
Age? 16
Language? English
What for servers have you been working on? I havn't worked on any servers, yet. I am fairly new to open Tibia development..I've been around about 4 or 5 months so far.
Why this/these server? ----
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Any server that needs work, my skill would be mapping, mainly

Other information: If you want to check my mapping, you can check on my mapping thread and look around there. Also you may click my signature below which will redirect you to my application page and in which you can read more information on me.

Added.

Yourname? Nathanniel
Age? 17
Language? English, Spanish, Italian, Written/Typed Portuguese.
What for servers have you been working on? I've worked on a couple ots, mainly friends ots. None that are currently active. (Highest number of players on one of the servers was 247.)
Why this/these server? I like working with good servers.
Msn/Skype screenname? My msn is [email protected].
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Masiyah.se or Forgotten.le would be good. My skill is Lua scripting. Im good at it and its what i like to do. But if that position isnt open then perhaps if a gamemaster position is open i would also be satisfied with that. Im loyal and hard working so, give me a msg about what you think.

Last edited:
Yourname? Nathanniel
Age? 17
Language? English, Spanish, Italian, Written/Typed Portuguese.
What for servers have you been working on? I've worked on a couple ots, mainly friends ots. None that are currently active. (Highest number of players on one of the servers was 247.)
Why this/these server? I like working with good servers.
Msn/Skype screenname? My msn is [email protected].
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Masiyah.se or Forgotten.le would be good. My skill is Lua scripting. Im good at it and its what i like to do. But if that position isnt open then perhaps if a gamemaster position is open i would also be satisfied with that. Im loyal and hard working so, give me a msg about what you think.
Do you have some example of your own work? Giving you a position depends on your level/skills. Also, are you able to test your own made scripts on a test server?

I do have access to testing my own scripts on a test server, I seem to only have 1 small script of mine. I don't like to keep scripts i made so that i don't use the same one twice on different servers.

Script pmed to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yourname? Gary
Age? 20
Language? portuguese, english and spanish
What for servers have you been working on? odillon , tibiavice
Why this/these server? because sounds to me that is a honest and interesting server
Which server you are interested in? anyone, i just want to contribute as a gamemaster

Back