• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to RoHaN-ots!

Somewhat. I want to actually get to interact with players for once instead of just mapping for projects that never see the light of day. Of course this means I'm also involved with other projects, however I would be willing to contribute both as a GM and a mapper (though I'm not going to do super-rpg style). Don't ask me to write an application though.

Somewhat. I want to actually get to interact with players for once instead of just mapping for projects that never see the light of day. Of course this means I'm also involved with other projects, however I would be willing to contribute both as a GM and a mapper (though I'm not going to do super-rpg style). Don't ask me to write an application though.

Not because your a moderator on OTland don't think that your awesome,great,something big here, I consider you a normal person just like everyone, and also not because your a moderator and involved with other projects doesn't mean that you don't have to make an application you have to make an application like everybody else,if you don't want to make an application you'll never get the chance of getting interacted with players.

Edit: And the application wont take more than 1 minute,you can't spend 1 minute writing a good application?

Last edited:
Not because your a moderator on OTland don't think that your awesome,great,something big here, I consider you a normal person just like everyone, and also not because your a moderator and involved with other projects doesn't mean that you don't have to make an application you have to make an application like everybody else,if you don't want to make an application you'll never get the chance of getting interacted with players.

Edit: And the application wont take more than 1 minute,you can't spend 1 minute writing a good application?

Then I'll go be a GM somewhere else? You saw my conditions. If you want an application from me, look in Neon's Project Thread.

look in Neon's Project Thread.

*How old are you? 24.

*Where do you live? Toronto, Canada.

*How long have you been mapping? Before you were born. Jk, 5 or 6 years.

*What languages to do you speak? Engrish, Francais, Espanol, Portuguese and Americun.

*Did you read the Rules and Information?! Obviously.

*Why should I pick you as a member of the team? Finally something I can answer seriously. In the past few months I have learned much, especially from you during those TV sessions you helped out with. I feel that as a member of this project I will be able to contribute greatly, and with a group of mappers with you at the helm, it's no doubt that whatever is created will be an absolute masterpiece, I just want to say that I was a part of it. I might not be a great mapper, but with other mappers to help me improve I can safely say that this project will be a success (and probably will be with or without me ;)).

Things you may want to know: I work full time from 9-5, I have a family to feed and a life to live like most of us here, so I'm not the most active person in the world, however as this is something worth dedicating time to I will say that I will be available every day, no matter for how long or how little time.

You cant copy and paste it?

To me it doesn't matter which as long as I can contribute in both as a GM and mapping (as it's fun to get to see players enjoy your work), but preferably forgottenl.se. I would assume your not really looking to customize your Realmap server and there wouldn't be much to add to the old-school server.

Yourname?
karim
Age?
Language?
Finland/sweden/english.
Counrty?
finland
What for servers have you been working on?
own 8.0/own 7.6 and own 8.6
Why this/these server?
becouse i want make people happy on playing good and serious game :D
Msn/Skype screenname?
[email protected] (open 24/7)
Which server you are interested in, and your skill?
rl map and on my owns maps and skills mapping , talkaction , lua , spells , action and other..

Yourname Roman
Age 15
Language Spanish,English and a little of Portuguese
Counrty Mexico
What for servers have you been working on?Owner of my servers but i close because the poeople dont log in
Why this/these server? becuase i want to help the peolple
Msn/Skype screenname msn:[email protected] skype:asdtutoriales
Which server you are interested in, and your skill?Im interesting in tibia poke i dont have any skill :(

Back