• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to RoHaN-ots!

Bumping this, please read! Currently searching for:
1 Web designer(Photoshop, css, html)
1 Lua scripter(Pretty advanced, you should be able to make anything TFS is able to produce, 0.3.6>0.4)
1 Mapper(Need some SS's of YOUR work for aproval)

Last edited:
Yourname? Hevar
Age? 16 years old (17 at 5 aprl)
Language? Swedish and English - little Arabic and kurdish too
Counrty? Sweden
What for servers have you been working on? I have self been hoster in 7.5,7,6 and 8.0 and 8.54 and i also was mapper and little scripter too. But i have working for Petter aka Penispumpe (Roxor.hopto.org) <--- Offical Roxor server with Petter
Why this/these server? Now i want to work in a serious server again beacuse Roxor was the first and offical roxor server,very good and fun server to work on. But i have played Tibia OT since 7.5 now i want to play again (Comeback) thats mean i want to work again as Gamemaster.
Msn/Skype screenname? [email protected]
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? I only interested in server with custom evo (i hate rl map) thats mean server there is 55% made by you. My skills is pretty good beacuse i have playing Tibia OT a long time so i know everything and also all commands,my strongest thing to do as Gamemaster is to always have open (Help-Channel) and i am much active and serious.

Bumping this, please read! Currently searching for:
1 Web designer(Photoshop, css, html)
1 Lua scripter(Pretty advanced, you should be able to make anything TFS is able to produce, 0.3.6>0.4)
1 Mapper(Need some SS's of YOUR work for aproval)

Yourname? Hevar
Age? 16 years old (17 at 5 aprl)
Language? Swedish and English - little Arabic and kurdish too
Counrty? Sweden
What for servers have you been working on? I have self been hoster in 7.5,7,6 and 8.0 and 8.54 and i also was mapper and little scripter too. But i have working for Petter aka Penispumpe (Roxor.hopto.org) <--- Offical Roxor server with Petter
Why this/these server? Now i want to work in a serious server again beacuse Roxor was the first and offical roxor server,very good and fun server to work on. But i have played Tibia OT since 7.5 now i want to play again (Comeback) thats mean i want to work again as Gamemaster.
Msn/Skype screenname? [email protected]
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? I only interested in server with custom evo (i hate rl map) thats mean server there is 55% made by you. My skills is pretty good beacuse i have playing Tibia OT a long time so i know everything and also all commands,my strongest thing to do as Gamemaster is to always have open (Help-Channel) and i am much active and serious.

read all the post please.

Yourname? Okti
Age? 15
Language? Polish/English ( Both Fluent )
Counrty? Poland ( Currently Living in Ireland )
What for servers have you been working on? ( I've been a staff in a few Servers by now ;) I've been Admin on friends servers and Tutor on Forg. ;) You know by now .
Why this/these server? Cause I love your servers playing them around 9 months now :)
Msn/Skype screenname? You got my MSN
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Masiyah (Tutor) Skill : Patient and ready to give up my Social Time . I've been Tutor on Forg tutor for about 4 months now . Not failing Try to log both servers everyday and help : )

sign.php

Yourname?
Elias
Age?
Language?
Swedish/English
Country?
Sweden
What for servers have you been working on?
I have create own ots and got many players, i have worked on: Realmap/Custom/Evo/war. lowexp/normalexp/highexp. pvp/pvpe.
Why this/these server?
Because i have tried all and i like to create ots.
Msn/Skype screenname?
Msn: [email protected]
Screenname: Xizure
Which server you are interested in, and your skill?
all maps. I can Map, Script, Web Scripting, Balance.

My name is Johan. I'm 16 years old, turning 17 soon. I'm making this application for masiyah.se and I'm searching to be tutor/senior tutor on it. I live in Sweden and speak fluently swedish/english/germany. I'm forthcoming with information and have a laid back demeanor. I would like to be a part of your crew. And I'm pretty chill brah :D
I've been working on anillka-ot.mine.nu and danzera.sytes.net and some of my owns.

MSN: [email protected]
Screenname: Inte Ok

Yourname? Hussein
Age? 18
Language? Swedish/English/Arabic Fluently
Country? Sweden
What for servers have you been working on? Some 8.6 servers as Luminera, Ganza, And Also Some 8.0 Servers That Got Great Peak!
Why this/these server? Well Lets Just Say That I Like Your Servers And I Can Be Honoured to Be A Staff Member In Any Of Your Servers :p
Msn/Skype screenname? Msn: [email protected]... Skype: Siien94
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Well Like I Said, Just Name A Server And I'll Be Proud To Help With It Ingame. All I Can Say Now IS That I Know The Game Really Good (Lol Cuz' I've Played It Almost 8 Years) And I'm A Quite Good Mapper :)

/Yours SieN

Hesham told me that Rohan is on a vacation and he will be back tommorow or after tommorow.

Btw AFAIK Rohan previously said that he doesn't need any more helpers a.k.a. supporters, so he will probably refuse all of ur applications.

Okay, then lets give out our experience..

Greetings,
Today, I'm giving myself a change to get picked in RoHaN-OTS *ForgottenL or Masiyah*.
My application won't be huge or something, but it will be brief and to the point, I see RoHaN-OTS is really great!

2w4037p.png

General/Basic Information​

My nick is Tonk I'm a 16 years old Egyptian guy Speaking Arabic and English "Both fluently".

2w4037p.png

Experience​

I've played Tibia for 7 years, and played ots for 3 years.
Also about the trust, It's your own decision to accept or refuse me.. 'RoHaN'.
I want to make it clear that im in your server to work, and to play. Therefore, I will not play a normal character, I would mainly be online to help players, to punish cheaters and to deal with bug reports. As a consecuence of this, I shouldnt be able to make items/give levels/exp/etc. (unless you want to give me those attributes)
Also I'm not looking for any payments..
As I already mentioned, I want to work in a serious server, and ForgottenL or Masiyah or whatever looks serious, this means there shouldnt be any kind of power abuse from staff members, such as free levels, items, etc.

2w4037p.png

About positions, It would be GM+ depending on the server, But I'd like to get the Gamemaster position.., but I would appreciate if we can discuss this in pm.
Why I'm only needing to be a GM+?
Because I'm really helpful with this position, also I know that it can punish botters / ban advertisers / help stuck people /ETC, as you know!

How to get in touch with me?

By private messaging me on OTLand
OR!
By adding my MSN '[email protected]'
Kind Regards,
Tonk.

Refused Anas Bro next time never make hundreds of accounts to hide all the hate,you already have 3-4 account banned,I DON'T RECOMENED HIM TO ANYONE you 11 Years old not 16 here is anas's thread before getting banned http://otland.net/f61/none-makes-everything-but-130152/ here is proof that ur anas,another fail:

u2olU.jpg

Yourname?
Mohamed (Ray)
Age?
Language?
Arapic,english
Counrty?
Egy
Matria my owne server rl map,but it's go down becouse i was busy
Why this/these server?
i like rl map and like like good servers ,now i free,not busy any time more,want to help u and make some work with you
Msn/Skype screenname?
Matria , i want map for u

Yourname?
Mohamed (Ray)
Age?
Language?
Arapic,english
Counrty?
Egy
Matria my owne server rl map,but it's go down becouse i was busy
Why this/these server?
i like rl map and like like good servers ,now i free,not busy any time more,want to help u and make some work with you
Msn/Skype screenname?
Matria , i want map for u

i dont think you have the right to say u speak english

Back