• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to RoHaN-ots!

Yourname?
Mohamed Ahmed
Age?
Language?
English/Arabic
Counrty?
Egypt
What for servers have you been working on?
I joined Server but wasnt famous there was alot of bugs i fixed some
Why this/these server?
I was Play It 1 year
Msn/Skype screenname?
[email protected]

I You Need Me Try Your Server I Try It And Iam Player Named Tixter Iam Play Your Server About 9 Mouths :)

Yourname?
Mohamed Ahmed
Age?
Language?
English/Arabic
Counrty?
Egypt
I joined Server but wasnt famous there was alot of bugs i fixed some
Why this/these server?
I was Play It 1 year
Msn/Skype screenname?
[email protected]

I You Need Me Try Your Server I Try It And Iam Player Named Tixter Iam Play Your Server About 9 Mouths :)

Woow, your english is so bad man..

Application

Your name?
Scott

Age?

Language?
Spanish and English

Country?
USA

My Own, and a few other random jobs.

Why this/these server?
well, I felt generous to help out some of the kids that want to try out and learn how to do stuff, so I didn't mind showing them.

Msn/Skype screenname?
MSN: [email protected] // Skype: Ownalicious

Which server you are interested in, and your skill?
Masiyah.se I can balance, and map, i can do some scripting, and SQL management.

Yourname?
Ibrahim Gopan ( nickname: Ibo )
Age?
Language?
German,English,Turkish
Counrty?
Germany
I was checking servers if they run smoothy and Fixed some clone bugs and helped other players by Reportments
Why this/these server?
Since your servers are really known for me I would really like to be a part of the Staff and help players and fixing Bugs.
Msn/Skype screenname?
I am Intressted to check the server Masiyah.se If everything is running smoothly and that there are No Bug Abuses and to Help Players.

1# What's your First Name?

- Lukas

2# Where are you from?

- Sweden

3# How old are you?

4# What languages do you speak, and which one is your native?

- English, Swedish and reading Spanish

--------------------------------------------
1# Weekness
I'm not any scripter or anything like that, im just a usuall player. (Accept lower staff )

2# Why would you like to apply for that position?

- I would like to apply for this position because I don't just want to help people I want to improve the server as a whole and make every ones time here as enjoyable and problem free as possible. I have also been at alot of difrents ots like forgottenl and highexp.

3# How many hours you can be daily online, and playing?

- Well I work 4 days a week. But even on them days I can offer up to 4 hours online, and on my days off... 6+ should no plans arise

4# Which ot i prefer?

Because I've been playing at forgottenl before, do i think i chose that one.

5# What can you produce to the server after being a Staff Member?

- As a staff member I can provide people with the help and answers they need and if I didn't know the answer I would make it my goal to find out as soon as possible.
Along side that as a staff members it would be my job to make sure the whole community is running smoothly and everyone is satisfied and that problems are acknowledged and solved to the best of my ability.

I'm also on the forum everyday (if there is one) it's the first thing I log into before actually joining the server, because its where people post majority of their problems so its the best place to start with making people satisfied and showing that this server has a great team of helpers, which in all makes their experience so much better and encourages them to stay.

6# Why would we choose you?
I care alot of ots because I've been playing in 8 years and know how it should work. Im not a person who just want staff so I can make items or level for myself. I care so much about the other players in the game.

7# Where to contact me?
Facebook -> Lukas Hult (Liverpool stuff red)
Skype -> lukas.hult (rather skype my fb is old)

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

Position:Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

Name: Mateusz
Language: Polish + basis of English
What for servers have you been working on: OTSmateria, Sinteria and many other smaller projects
Why this/these server: Because yours server is playable and very popular.
Msn/Skype screenname: Skype: natnat9099 (often invisible)
Only Masiyah.se. I'm mapper, more info at skype.

Yourname?:
Fairywintah or Vincent as for my first name.
Age?:
17 years old, 18 in January.
Language?:
Swedish, english and abit portuguese
Counrty?:
Sweden, Stockholm.
What for servers have you been working on?:
Centera by Donio and Ryvana by CorneX, mostly mapping jobs.
Why this/these server?:
I find this server well populated and as for being just a normal player for around 1 week I've seen alot of
spamming in the help channel. Seeing people that needs help in the chat and has not gotten an answer in a
period of time hurts.(Masiyah help channel)
msn/Skype screenname?:
Taken away.
For me personally I does not really matter which server I am pleased to serve. But if I had to pick 3 of them. It would be the ForgottenL, Masiyah or foreverevo. As for my skills, I do not like to call it skills, more rather my favorite thing to do is to help people that are in need of help. I can sit in help channel for a period of time and help people with their issues. But if I had to pick a skill would be to record every report I would of gotten, like bugs, mapp bugs or even troubles in general that can only be solveable by the server owner.

In need for more info regarding me, feel free to message me on skype.

King Regards

Last edited:
Yourname?:
Fairywintah or Vincent as for my first name.
Age?:
17 years old, 18 in January.
Language?:
Swedish, english and abit portuguese
Counrty?:
Sweden, Stockholm.
What for servers have you been working on?:
Centera by Donio and Ryvana by CorneX, mostly mapping jobs.
Why this/these server?:
I find this server well populated and as for being just a normal player for around 1 week I've seen alot of
spamming in the help channel. Seeing people that needs help in the chat and has not gotten an answer in a
period of time hurts.(Masiyah help channel)
msn/Skype screenname?:
vdkarlsson@skype (always online)
For me personally I does not really matter which server I am pleased to serve. But if I had to pick 3 of them. It would be the ForgottenL, Masiyah or foreverevo. As for my skills, I do not like to call it skills, more rather my favorite thing to do is to help people that are in need of help. I can sit in help channel for a period of time and help people with their issues. But if I had to pick a skill would be to record every report I would of gotten, like bugs, mapp bugs or even troubles in general that can only be solveable by the server owner.

In need for more info regarding me, feel free to message me on skype.

King Regards

Recommended guy :)

Ehh guys...?, this thread is old, someone just bumped it hahaha.. /facepalm.... I dont think this thread is active.

Yo! Rohan i didnt know your ots were still on haha i havent played in a while xD wow... i will go check them out good luck man

hey i have a group of 3. we know what we r doing. i have don 2 mappes by myself.+2 more with help. i have trained them how i was trained. we have no codes bec i lost all my codes when i got my new pc so i will have to get. i might be a kittle rusty but can get the gob don. if u want r serveses plz pm me the ip addres and we will all meet there ok thanks

hey i have a group of 3. we know what we r doing. i have don 2 mappes by myself.+2 more with help. i have trained them how i was trained. we have no codes bec i lost all my codes when i got my new pc so i will have to get. i might be a kittle rusty but can get the gob don. if u want r serveses plz pm me the ip addres and we will all meet there ok thanks

So they must be pretty pro if they were trained like you were trained.

Back