• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent See deaths in a special channel, look if the player was killed, slain or crushed.

How can I do for a channel to disconnect does not close?

lolaxrox.jpg

Death Channel Please :(

I want it as the channel of trade when I log is not closed, anyone knows how to do it?

@Darkhaos
If you get killed by 15+ players it says like this:
Eliminated at Level 191 by Arqueiro Furioso, Bobby Triddaoth, Dark Trova, Darklord Anichya, Darkozian, Druidianna, Go'rzelnia, Homer von Etoo, Kovarize, Lord Sindarin, Nokey, Pedrelitos, Silatan, Sir salto, Stan Coda and Tomic.

Possible with source edits ;)

How could I do that? I'd like it only if their access is above a certain level

@topic, very nice! I'm using now, I'm wondering if you could change it so if the player is killed by a monster, its adds an "a" so its not "Killed by Dragon"

I don't know about new updates in TFS, but if there is a function called doOpenChannel or alike then you can do it without source edits, otherwise you'll need to create that function yourself in sources.

where was this hidden? ^^

I have a question...
How Can I check, if i´m not online with god that anyone was crashed or slain??

use function print and add one line in script befor "return true"
Code:
print(msg)

I have make it so how you say, but I have another question now... :p

So when several people play on my server, then I can´t overall view... Is there any option that the "slain" "crashed" people will be shown on the Death Channel??

Back