• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent See Rebirth On Look

Colandus has professed LUA since OTFans was in their prime (talking about back in 2004).
Put it this way, Colandus back then was Cykotitan x2 today, but then of course, time changes.

Colandus is still famously known for his LUA scripting antics back in the days.
He was pretty much the first to make a lot of scripts, just look at his old threads on OTFans.

Right, it's an estimated guess, considering I joined in 2005 (which I thought OTFans was made a lot sooner).
My bad.

Haha close anyway =P
Topic On the thread closed.
But thread open if u know what i mean =P

Thanks. I couldn't sleep, I just kept rolling in my bed but you saved my night !

Also I was at OTFans since it started but I had no user at first, then I shared user with my brother (kilise) then I made the most awesome user in the world. And then I went to Otland but never registered first cuz it sucked but I saw so many noobs calling themselves pro i had to go here own them :S noobs like u heheheeheheh nah just kidding, they were way above ur level ;s

I'm just here to help, stop fighting! There is always someone better, who cares. If I need help with a problem, small or not, I go to whoever is available for assistance - great minds think alike. I've had people ask me for help as well.

Last edited:
dude i'm not calling myself the best
Saying look at this look at that, you are clearly a scripter congrats!!!!
Guess what? i got a life bro =( u need to grow up and stop being a 2pac wannabe and face the real version of life RL and lose some weight and gain some friends!!
but u are FAR from the best let me tell u that

Guess what? i got a life bro =( u need to grow up and stop being a 2pac wannabe and face the real version of life RL and lose some weight and gain some friends!!

Who is this geared toward? Harsh stuff. :(

I'm actually trying to gain some weight at the moment :/ But thanks for caring about my health, much appriciated !

And I really wanna be like Tupac but sucks I wasn't born black in WEST SIDEEEEEEEEEE USA man life sux why I am white :S

J.dre i <3 u not vs u ever
But dude u gotta cop on the topic was closed so please ON TOPIC.
All insults null and void, let's act like men -.-

I'm actually trying to gain some weight at the moment :/ But thanks for caring about my health, much appriciated !

And I really wanna be like Tupac but sucks I wasn't born black in WEST SIDEEEEEEEEEE USA man life sux why I am white :S
double-facepalm.jpg

Ok to topic. I say script is very awesome, except grammar fail at "was x times reborn" where it should be "was reborn x times"

All insults behind my back, I want to prove I'm a man. Hope you can forgive me for my sins!

Colandus has professed LUA since OTFans was in their prime (talking about back in 2004).
Put it this way, Colandus back then was Cykotitan x2 today, but then of course, time changes.

Colandus is still famously known for his LUA scripting antics back in the days.
He was pretty much the first to make a lot of scripts, just look at his old threads on OTFans.

Signed, apart from the 2004 part :p

I remember back in 2009 when roxor was up ( the original) the owner had problems with a script, he gave it to Colandus who wasnt even his scripter, after 2 seconds, he restarted the server and the script was running like a dog !

Back