• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent See Rebirth On Look

Havocbringer

Reaction score
Hey guys i saw a few people asking for it.. Here u go Rebirth on look =)

make a new file in your server /data/creaturescripts/scripts called Onlook ( a lua file )
Code:
local minlvl = 50000
local newlvl = 8

function onLook(cid, thing, position, lookDistance)
	if(not isPlayer(thing.uid)) then
		return true
	end

local rebirth = math.floor(((getCreatureMaxHealth(thing.uid) - (getVocationInfo(getPlayerVocation(thing.uid)).healthGain * getPlayerLevel(thing.uid) + 150)) / ((minlvl - 1 - newlvl) * getVocationInfo(getPlayerVocation(thing.uid)).healthGain)))
	if(rebirth > 0) then	
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You see " .. getCreatureName(thing.uid) .. "(Level " .. getPlayerLevel(thing.uid) .. "). " .. (getPlayerSex(thing.uid) == 0 and "She" or "He") .. " is a " .. getVocationInfo(getPlayerVocation(thing.uid)).name .. ". " .. (getPlayerSex(thing.uid) == 0 and "She" or "He") .. " was " .. rebirth .. " times reborn.")
	end

return false
end
Now add this To Creaturescripts.xml
Code:
<event type="look" name="test" event="script" value="onlook.lua"/>
Rep++ if it helped OR u like it , thanks!

Last edited:
Dude give some descriptions for the noobs.
How are they supposed to know where u should put it?....duh.

you are actually stalking all my thread literally and It's pretty obvious what u have to do but sure ill give it

If u have a rebirth system on your ot.. And someone has 5 rebirths U will click look on this person and it will say they have 5 rebirth

Who?
and nop i made this myself U "loser" so if u could send me a link then that would be perfect

if you look,
That is different from my script.
That isn't even it's own thread, and i don't play otfans

you may be able to modify the script for the player decide whether to become the rebirth?.
otherwise, I need to know if you can add more features.

-Only usable at level 250
-HP: 250 + per rebirth
-MP: 200 + per rebirth
-CAP: 400 + per rebirth
-New vocation.
-New pocicion.
-who receive an item.
I think it should be in talkaction.

loooool u cant even make a simple "donation uh" or w/e u call it, that's just adding multipliers (CHANGING 3 NUMBERS) and u claim to have made this script? :p

loooool u cant even make a simple "donation uh" or w/e u call it, that's just adding multipliers (CHANGING 3 NUMBERS) and u claim to have made this script? :p

Spells and Lua Scripts are completely different things..
I know how to Script, but I suck at making Spells..

Dude..... You gonna teach me? The kinda spells he needed help with was to change 3 numbers. You know the healing multipliers in spells? Those "3.8" things etc that you need to change to make it heal more ? Well he couldnt change those. So how could he make this script?

skajskajsk you are fucker?
i am say to Undefeatable
not for you

Guy's it wasn't the fact of "needing" a donor script
It was the fact of wanting a different Point of view on it.
where did i claim i own this script? it was created for me for a price on my old ot
" i payed the scripter " so therefore it is mine.
so no smart comment's from 2pac wannabe's please =(

Colandus, I'm not trying to say that you are not good at LUA, nor am I trying to teach you, but how would someone know how to do a Spell script witch multipliers if all he did was do LUA?

Try and find this script in another forum, and yes, I will agree with you.
Until then, try not thinking that only the well known LUA people are good at it, and know how to do stuff.

Back