• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Seeking hoster

samesietzmga

Reaction score
I dont know if this is the right thread but i'll post it here.
(NOTE! If it is wrong, you may move it to the right thread)

I or we are seeking an active hoster for our serious 8.0 Evolutions edit. It will be atleast 80% remapped and we might seek mappers to but atm we just need an hoster.

Server Info:
Map: Costum Evo
Exp: 100 - XXX (Decide with gamemasters)
Onlinetime: Probobly 24/7 with 2 hosters.
Other: We want all requesters to be over the age of 14 due to proper experience ingame and with the game.

King Regards,
Aishu
([email protected])

Last edited:
It should be in the jobs section.

And i'd say 13 or 15 is still to young to have the proper experience.

Good luck finding a hoster though ;)

And 24/7 should be able with 1 hoster, 2 hosters is shitty!

I changed my mind, it will be one hoster, the one that we are searching and i said in the description that it would be a large costum Evo Edit.

But here are some more details:
Uptime: Probably more than 6 months (Depends on hoster >.<)
Host that we want:
Atleast 80/80 MBIT Internet
Any kind of Duo CPU atleast E7300
3GB Ram or more
And it would be nice with Intel(R) Core(TM)

Sincerely,
Aishu

All administrators are now over the age of 15. We dont want admins or team members under the age of 13 due to "Noobish".

Johan, the age has nothing to do how "noobish" you are. IMO, it's more "noobish" to write like that.

Now you got my opinion, btw 8.00, really? :confused:

spice, be little nice to the guys who rly wanna make "noobish" ot's when the spells not even fly directly on the creature :eek:

Back