• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell 334 RP/312 ED (Update)

Ilyin

Reaction score
Hey, as I was kind of retired and wasn't writing down much info and didn't get my chars sold I just thought why dont make a new thread wich includes almost all items, this is almost all the most expensive items I have, EnjoY!

sell.jpg

Keep in mind I got 70 bat wings! That's rare,+ d claw and well I think you can see what it all is ;)

Ps: I only accept money on Real tibia servers, but please if you got cash on Lunara then I will sell it cheaper,

This char wont be expensive or anything, it's 2 diffrent accounts so you could be lvl 400+ on one of the chars if you want ;)

It's a 312 ED on another account too, so if you would like you could tell a friend or I dunno to kill the pally/ED and then you would be like lvl 400.

i want the ED very badly:S please contact me on icechaw: name Bottern or here whit private message

Back