• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell, Buy, Trade- all with el pomidoro (BIG EDIT!)

this is only one item :) show me your feru hat, eagle shield or mythrill axe

btw update: feru hat bought, isnt now on list: to buy :)
update 2: sell too next anni bp (2), morg heart and mage's cap

I can see 1000X feru hats in shadow and lunar, but i only can see 4 ball gowns in shadow and lunar,
Juste sell on 250kk , ok? :3

fatime isnt only one in otland, ur price is too big - i told u :) btw i can change, msg how items u prefer

oliwis here only u offert, read all post....

mafi aka lord aka shit rares aka thor aka never than me- for 450kk i can sell u amazon shield, imapler, feru hat, mythrill or anything. ofc ea :) bb

aka puppets you are big piece of shit dying from 2 mages and 1 pally on 300 lvl mage and getting full trap from those 3 ppls on facc area running from thais-venore-kazordoon and also you are just botter killer ,non skiller, unhanded, hasztag piece of shit ,el pomidoro can be your dad but he dont want to cus you would be shitty son and many many more, you are jealous but your guild say it all in 1 word "WANNABE" i respect you son but dont mess with el pomidoro cus you are like 1 and he is like 100000000000000 i wish you understood that methaphore cu bb:D
+

GG PING

Nice yeah i respect because i respect every one anyway all your shitty statements can be ruined in one sentence.
It's el pomidoro thread not yours you are looking for his attention or what?:D
heh in my home nice maybe insuilt my mother now?:D

Trying to grow up (Loading) : Error

Sry i wont grow up i will grow how much i want to ;)
CHeers man

Nice yeah i respect because i respect every one anyway all your shitty statements can be ruined in one sentence.
It's el pomidoro thread not yours you are looking for his attention or what?:D

Trying to grow up (Loading) : Error

Sry i wont grow up i will grow how much i want to ;)
CHeers man

^^ 10 years old? maybe 11?

all your shitty statements can be ruined in one sentence.
It's el pomidoro thread not yours
Life completed.
Nice yeah i respect because i respect every one
You don't prove to. And I'm not the one insulting here.
I'm not claiming to get attention, you're the one that started this which was not related with you. I never mentioned you before.

"8. Offerts in type "offer bunnyslipers" have been IGNORED. any items dont have auto win price"

and where we can see chain bolter, lilbraun?

p.s. puppets and lord aka only one rare aka thor- create urs threat and there make urs boring post. no one need you here, rlly
p.s.2 ty myssi

unfortunately im kinda more than 11 years old but you were close , that's nice you care about me mafi.
PUppet you don't feel like you have just lost?:D it's related to me . now i see you "WANNABE" so i will make you "IDONTWANNABECAUSEIAMWHOIAM" xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Stop posting if everything from your mouth is bullshit just THINK :D

and to dissapoint you and prevent you from writing another post:
1 im not thinking
2 im stupid
3 im 10 years old
4 yeah thats all about me
5 yeah those are great conclusions :S
6 Im done here :D

Back