• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell, Buy, Trade- all with el pomidoro (BIG EDIT!)

unfortunately im kinda more than 11 years old but you were close , that's nice you care about me mafi.
PUppet you don't feel like you have just lost?:D it's related to me . now i see you "WANNABE" so i will make you "IDONTWANNABECAUSEIAMWHOIAM" xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Stop posting if everything from your mouth is bullshit just THINK :D

and to dissapoint you and prevent you from writing another post:
1 im not thinking
2 im stupid
3 im 10 years old
4 yeah thats all about me
5 yeah those are great conclusions :S
6 Im done here :D
First of all, you can't prevent me from writing another post.
No, I don't feel like I have lost because I'm not fighting anyone.
Now tell me when you got new arguments not just "WANNABE", because I won't waste my time anymore speaking with people with those stupid arguments. :)

omg lilbraun... now read:

"3.I can trade items from mine house, but your item MUST BE to mine buy list. Here mine house:"

Mine list is in point 2...

edit: bought bronze medal :) last 10 items on list, pls help me :p

p.s. have for sell now too other rares: velvet mantle, dark lord cape, morg heart, orsha brain and second ornamented axe :)

edit bought ball gown :) last 7 items!

remind too, that still i have for sell house in svar and venore (point 4)

have new rares on sell, look market ;)

Pomidoro napisz do mnie w tibi mam 19kk na transfer.

Pomidor weź jak będziesz napisz do mnie na Aloxine Ozuljsko albo do Calara na tibii, mam 22kk na transfer

Back