• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying SELL LEVEL 80 EK OPEN PVP!

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
As the title says, I want to sell my level 80 EK on a Open Pvp world in Real Tibia for gold on shadowcores.

Give me offers!

If you want more information about the character, send me a PM about it :p

its a joke, calm your tits buddy not like anyones gonna buy a lvl 80 anyway ;p

its a joke, calm your tits buddy not like anyones gonna buy a lvl 80 anyway ;p
Good joke, become a clown please, because I'm sure a lot of people laugh of this funny jokes.

Who said no one wouldn't buy a 80EK? Judging by your logic: "Not like anyones gonna buy a lvl 80 anyway", an 80ek is equivalent to a 250 on Shadowcores. I reckon probably worth more than your accounts on Shadowcores and/or Lunarforce.

Just because your highest level on Real Tibia probably is on Rookgard and level 1 stuck on the beginners island doesn't mean other people don't like it.

If you wish, I can help you skip or pass the tutorial and then we can go get you a brass set on mainland so you can bot with Magebot on Optional-Pvp.

Last edited:
Good joke, become a clown please, because I'm sure a lot of people laugh of this funny jokes.

Who said no one wouldn't buy a 80EK? Judging by your logic: "Not like anyones gonna buy a lvl 80 anyway", an 80ek is equivalent to a 250 on Shadowcores. I reckon probably worth more than your accounts on Shadowcores and/or Lunarforce.

Just because your highest level on Real Tibia probably is on Rookgard and level 1 stuck on the beginners island doesn't mean other people don't like it.

If you wish, I can help you skip or pass the tutorial and then we can go get you a brass set on mainland so you can bot with Magebot on Optional-Pvp.
Don't know what I ever did to make you so angry but like I told the other guy - it was a joke, calm your tits buddy.
Also if you really think my accounts on Shadowcores/Lunarforce is worth less than a level 80 on real tibia you are for sure on top of the most delusional Shadowcores player list haha.
And about this "No one wants to buy a level 80" - I'm referring to my own personal experiences as I was trying to sell a level 90 ek that never got sold. Point of that story? Don't take everything so god damn serious on the internet.

Don't know what I ever did to make you so angry but like I told the other guy - it was a joke, calm your tits buddy.
Also if you really think my accounts on Shadowcores/Lunarforce is worth less than a level 80 on real tibia you are for sure on top of the most delusional Shadowcores player list haha.
And about this "No one wants to buy a level 80" - I'm referring to my own personal experiences as I was trying to sell a level 90 ek that never got sold. Point of that story? Don't take everything so god damn serious on the internet.
Who said I was mad :)? Just saying you're funny, and yes, a level 300ed on Shadowcores is sold for 20-25 euros, sold by the most trusted persons on Windbot.

Who said I was mad :)? Just saying you're funny, and yes, a level 300ed on Shadowcores is sold for 20-25 euros, sold by the most trusted persons on Windbot.
I said you are mad, why? Because out of nowhere you tried to say my characters here on Shadowcores/Lunarforce are worth not even a level 80 ek on real tibia. I've never done anything to "harm" you and yet you come to this thread to protect your friend or something out of nowhere throwing out random accusations at me. This friend of yours can probably "protect" himself from trolls no the internet so there's no point for you to come here saying random shit lmfao. Also about this level 300 eds being sold for 20-25 euros, did I ask or something? Haha like I care how much a level 300 ed is being sold for, had plenty of them and just traded them for other characters like who cares. :p

B U M P! Still up for trade, I only accept KK's ingame now.

Back