• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sell] Paypal script for gesior shopsystem

Status
Not open for further replies.
As myself
LOL

btw, with is it possible to charge money back with this code or not?

As myself
LOL

btw, with is it possible to charge money back with this code or not?

I don't understand, you want to players charge their money back automatically from your paypal? ^^

@up
"You first" thing :>...It can be added (ex. the player can use points only after payment), but I won't include it in this script.

OFCOURSE the player can only use points after payment 0.o that's what the script's for.. BUT they can charge back their money...

@up
Lol I understand now, and it's impossible.

I know ;)

AGREEMENTS is the key.. You could scare people with them :)

Small update today, also bump. ;-]

Please note*

Hello Otlanders (Ontopic),
Only buy it if it's urgently!

Reason: Master-M and me(Mokerhamer) will create a paypal script (Not only for gesior ACC) Please be patient until we release it!
It will be absolutly free of charge!

Kind regards,
Master-M
Mokerhamer

@up
There's forum for advertisement ^^ but good luck. And this can be also used on other aacs.

Last edited:
Please note*

Reason: Master-M and me(Mokerhamer) will create a paypal script (Not only for gesior ACC) Please be patient until we release it!

Kind regards,
Master-M
Mokerhamer

Go for it =D

Please note*

Kind regards,
Master-M
Mokerhamer

thanks guys
we r waiting for it xD <3

So, Gunz, if you look at this, I doubt anyone will buy it. You can release it now and get rep or you can just leave it like it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back