• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling 1kk amd like 4cc..

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
Im selling 1kk on Candia

Im only selling 1kk not under!

Im only accepting paypal money(Gift)

The price for 1kk is 60 euro+1euro becasue of the fee...

Current offer: 800 sek(80 euro) But the person that want to buy the cash want to give me his money in my hand, and not on paypal...
I only accept paypal money becasue i dont have an credit card and i want to buy something on internet so...

Jag bor i Sverige/Örebro för mer information, skicka ett meddelande tack.

people that are going to call me a scammer, gogogo start, im ready!!

Scammer
scammer
scammer

dont buy from him he is scammer, if you got enaugh money to waste it for nothing he is your first friend

You got your 50cc, Stfu you stupid liar.

No I don't, I searched that chars depot, his bags and his bank. I HAVE 0 GOLD ON HIM!

So seriously, if you want all this to go away, pay the 50cc or give me my 20E back.

I sent you 20 E and u logged off. I have nothing. So stop lieing its getting really annoying having to tell you time and time again I have not recieved anything from you.

No I don't, I searched that chars depot, his bags and his bank. I HAVE 0 GOLD ON HIM!

So seriously, if you want all this to go away, pay the 50cc or give me my 20E back.

I sent you 20 E and u logged off. I have nothing. So stop lieing its getting really annoying having to tell you time and time again I have not recieved anything from you.

you feel fucked no?

Dude haha you said give me my 50cc, our deal was 100cc for 20 euro but i just gave you 50cc, you still earned on it, now your telling me that you didnt get anything for 20 euro?

Dude shut up, now your just making yourself bad, people was beliving you before, i dont think anyone does now...

Dude haha you said give me my 50cc, our deal was 100cc for 20 euro but i just gave you 50cc, you still earned on it, now your telling me that you didnt get anything for 20 euro?

= Scammer + stupid(trying to justify his behavior by saying "he earned on it"...)

= Scammer + stupid(trying to justify his behavior by saying "he earned on it"...)

He still got my 50cc, now hes saying he didnt get anything wich is a lie..

And yea like i said i didnt give him 100cc but i gave him 50cc

And by the way he bought 50cc from me for 20 euro...

50cc price:

50cc=30-40euro

100cc=70-80euro

anyway i dont care if no one buys my money, i can get the money in rl for 80 euro =)

but the trade was for 100cc :) so ur a f**kin scammer

He still got my 50cc, now hes saying he didnt get anything wich is a lie..

And yea like i said i didnt give him 100cc but i gave him 50cc

And by the way he bought 50cc from me for 20 euro...

50cc price:

50cc=30-40euro

100cc=70-80euro

anyway i dont care if no one buys my money, i can get the money in rl for 80 euro =)
I have no idea what the hell is going on in that little twisted mind of yours but it can't be much. You are a scammer so shut up and quit trying to justify it.

This is expensive gold haha. I boted tons of chars and sold the gold for 1kk/35-45 euro. Maybe that's why I'm so rich irl! UAhsuhUshuAhu

Let's say there is no evidence of you scamming anyone. Anyway why would ever do a trade with a person that got so many scam allegations? I disadvice all deals with this person.

I never said that im not a scammer?

If i didnt give him 100cc for 30 euro

just 50cc for 20cc, then i guess im a scammer, but anyway, he is saying he didnt get anything now, wich is a lie...

Anyone that is intressed buying my gold~~

I wont do the same thing, to show im right, im willing to do this in rl (not rl tibia) real life...
And if you dont want to do that, if you trust me:ninja: then i guess its always good to take what we are doing (tape the deal)

Back