• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling 1kk amd like 4cc..

I never said that im not a scammer?

If i didnt give him 100cc for 30 euro

just 50cc for 20cc, then i guess im a scammer, but anyway, he is saying he didnt get anything now, wich is a lie...

Anyone that is intressed buying my gold~~

I wont do the same thing, to show im right, im willing to do this in rl (not rl tibia) real life...
And if you dont want to do that, if you trust me:ninja: then i guess its always good to take what we are doing (tape the deal)

I highly doubt anyone will trust you after all this bullshit.

Dude haha you said give me my 50cc, our deal was 100cc for 20 euro but i just gave you 50cc, you still earned on it, now your telling me that you didnt get anything for 20 euro?

Dude shut up, now your just making yourself bad, people was beliving you before, i dont think anyone does now...
ROFL YOU'RE SO DUMB! You just gave yourself up as a scammer. The deal was 100cc but you gave him 50cc? You just made yourself look bad. You ripped him off of 50cc but then you feel like you're the right guy in this situation. Do me a favor and go cut yourself.

ROFL YOU'RE SO DUMB! You just gave yourself up as a scammer. The deal was 100cc but you gave him 50cc? You just made yourself look bad. You ripped him off of 50cc but then you feel like you're the right guy in this situation. Do me a favor and go cut yourself.

Why lie about it? Im not a liar. I dont care if it makes me look bad, i still gotten offers from people, but not so high offers becasue they are afraid getting scammed...

And no sorry im not a emo, but i guess you are, you are bragging about it.

LMAO, I brag about cutting myself? Did I ever said you lied about something? Learn how to read.

Did i say that you said something about me not lying? No.

so
LMAO YOU EDITED YOUR POST!
Facepalm-1.jpeg

I didnt delete anything, why would i delete my post?

The moderator that deleted it didnt give me a warrning or anything so i dont even know what mod it was...

YOU ARE SO STUPID, IF my secura char was not on my main acc I would give you the acc/pw so u can search EVERYWHERE on him to see if I got the 50cc. I dont have NOTHING. You jipped me for the 50cc. I find it REALLY bad on your part that you actually have made yourself believe that you gave me the 50cc.

You logged out as soon as you saw you got the 20E.

YOU ARE SO STUPID, IF my secura char was not on my main acc I would give you the acc/pw so u can search EVERYWHERE on him to see if I got the 50cc. I dont have NOTHING. You jipped me for the 50cc. I find it REALLY bad on your part that you actually have made yourself believe that you gave me the 50cc.

You logged out as soon as you saw you got the 20E.

Dude first you sent 20 dollar, why didnt i logout then? I gave you the money back then you sent 20 euro and i gave you 50cc, now please stop bullshitting

Everyone knows what happend, if there is someone that doesnt...

The deal was 100cc for 30-40 euro

He sent me 20 dollar first, but i gave them back
He sent me 20 euro after that, then i gave him 50cc
He got mad that he didnt get 100cc, just 50cc...

Now when people started to belive my storry, he changed the storry and said he didnt get anything, not even those 50cc that i gave him -.-

Dude first you sent 20 dollar, why didnt i logout then? I gave you the money back then you sent 20 euro and i gave you 50cc, now please stop bullshitting

Everyone knows what happend, if there is someone that doesnt...

The deal was 100cc for 30-40 euro

He sent me 20 dollar first, but i gave them back
He sent me 20 euro after that, then i gave him 50cc
He got mad that he didnt get 100cc, just 50cc...

Now when people started to belive my storry, he changed the storry and said he didnt get anything, not even those 50cc that i gave him -.-

Here you say that the deal was 100cc for 30-40 Euro..

A few posts before you said that the deal was...
...our deal was 100cc for 20 euro but i just gave you 50cc...

Now if that's not scamming can you please tell what that is ? :huh:

Here you say that the deal was 100cc for 30-40 Euro..

A few posts before you said that the deal was...

Now if that's not scamming can you please tell what that is ? :huh:

The deal was never for 20 euro, if i really wrote that then i must have pressed the wrong button on the keyboard. Btw where was that post, i dont see it(i wont edit it)

And like i said the deal was 100cc for 30-40 euro but i just gave him 50cc for 20 euro

If that makes me a scammer then i guess i am.

ffs bro if i had the fucking 50cc i would have transferd my char to xantera by now, but i havnt. why is that? I DONT HAVE THE FUCKING 50CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I desperately need cash in xantera. Even if i had 20cc in Secura I would xfer my char back to xantera, but I havnt you wanna know why? I DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING CC ON SECURA!

You are pissing me off with this bullshit. I will post pictures of EVERY FUCKING PLACE that cc COULD BE!

I CAN EVEN show the god damn paypal shit where it shows that yes, you were nice and gave the 25.61? USD back, but u wanted it in EUROS so i gave u 20 EURO (equivilant of 25.61? USD), u recieved the payment and logged out while i was in midst of waiting for u to hit accept. You logged. I was left with jack shit. I am sick of YOU bullshitting to all these people. This will not be my last post. I will keep posting until YOU tell the truth and see that you have fed yourself lies and now you believe your own god damn lies!

That shows that yes you gave me my money back, BUT ONLY, because YOU WANTED IT IN EUROS!
SO I GAVE YOU IN EUROS AND U FUCKED ME SIDEWAYS!

Quit lieing and man up...I would not go through all this work if I was not telling the truth. I am not a mean, corrupt, asshole. I am an honest guy and I hate being jipped.

Dude isnt 25 dollars more then 20 euro?

I think so(not 100% sure) If it is, why would i send it back when you can make them to euro in paypal?

Plus, i gave you my 50cc not 100cc (the deal was 100cc for 30-40 euro but i just gave him 50cc so that makes me a scammer)

I dont think where you are hidding the money, you probably got them in venore or another city.

But.. Hold on you said you would transfer your char for 20cc

I think you world traded on a serice, they probably take 100-200k for 500k to world trade.

Yes im a asshole but im not the only one too...

What are you trying to get? 50cc more? You know i wont give you 50cc more for 20 euro, you already gotten 50cc for 20 euro, now its enough

I am not like that. About the Euro and USD thing. I did not know at first that I could convert it to Euro. Hence you sent it back to me after telling me I could, and I made it to Euros at YOUR request. That was completely different from "you saying" you gave me my money back. That was only so I cuold convert it and send back to you.

About this WHOLE ORDEAL in general.
I am not a scammer, I spent 2+ hours making a char on "your" world just to get the money. I would not go through this much effort if I had the cc. I am not like that. I do not have it hidden. I am just stating IN ALL HONESTY that I do not have the cc. If you knew me in real life you would know that I do not scam people and I love to help other. Ask these people on the game world Xantera; Evil Tormentor, Petula Too, Cloud Ares, Knight-Chewy, Paladin Roxer, Adaniah. I have hosted "Christmas Donations" on my world where I would recieve donations from all the high levels and I distrubuted them to people randomly between level 20-60.

I don't know how much I need to stress the fact the I am NOT a scammer. I don't know how much I need to stress the fact that I would NOT do this if I had the CC, I am an honest guy!
I don't jip, I don't steal. I Like to help people. I get great satisfaction in knowing I have made someones day.

Seriously, talk to some of them. I showed you all the proof I have.

There are only two things in the world I have; My balls and my word. And I don't break them for ANYONE or ANYTHING!

Back