• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling 2kk+ /Secura (CHEAP)

Can you world trade?

Ive got exact 2.8kk now...

Willing to sell 2.8kk for 70euro, might change price if more then one wants to buy...

So now the price for 2kk is 60 euro...

Seeing as you have no offers, I will make a char on Secura and buy from you 2.8kk for 40 Euro.
Your world, I have to include a transfer to my world which is another 20 euro. That is my offer.
2.8kk 40 euro.

Seeing as you have no offers, I will make a char on Secura and buy from you 2.8kk for 40 Euro.
Your world, I have to include a transfer to my world which is another 20 euro. That is my offer.
2.8kk 40 euro.

Please change your threads prices then come and talk to the guy.. spammer

You want proof, I spent 2 hours making a char on Secura to buy his Gold and I get there, We said how it was going to happen. He was on his character Chamile, I accidently sent him 20 Euro in USD, so he refunded me the USD and I sent him 20 Euro in Euro's. He than logged out and blocked me on msn. Is that proof enough or would you like a bunch screenshots?

Last edited:
No, the agreement was 20 Euro for 1kk. HE AGREED. The fact that he messaged me and said I still have the money, do you still want. I asked 1kk for 20 Euro. He said YES. That is not screwing him over. HE CAME TO ME. The least he could do is refund the money and not be a dick.

You are doing this becasue i didnt want to sell all my cash?

Here is the real reason why i didnt sell him 2.8kk.
I was lvl 60 when i did this thread, proof look at the thread that shows im selling my character...
I had 18 days left on my premmy, i thought i would never ever get to 70~~ with 18 days, so i wanted to sell my money and items + the character...

When i made this thread, you wanted to buy my money, you said it would take 1 week to get the money to paypal, and no one else wanted to buy the money so i waited....

I said to myself, im waiting, why not go and exp? I did, and when you said the money is in paypal now, you made an char that took 3 houers to get to lvl 8, i was still exping... When he was done, i was lvl 65 with half to 66... I decided not to sell all the money becasue i saw that it wasnt boring to exp anymore, so i didnt want to quit when my premmy runs out..

Everyone knows you cant play if you are poor, and if i sell my money for such cheap price, i wont be able to buy money from someone else

1kk costs like 50 euro - 70 euro...

So i just sold him 50cc for 20 euro, and why cry over it? if he buys another 50cc for 20 euro, he earn 10 euro on it...

Anyway i dont want to sell my money anymore, i might want to sell it when my premmy runs out if it gets too boring!

You are doing this becasue i didnt want to sell all my cash?

Here is the real reason why i didnt sell him 2.8kk.
I was lvl 60 when i did this thread, proof look at the thread that shows im selling my character...
I had 18 days left on my premmy, i thought i would never ever get to 70~~ with 18 days, so i wanted to sell my money and items + the character...

When i made this thread, you wanted to buy my money, you said it would take 1 week to get the money to paypal, and no one else wanted to buy the money so i waited....

I said to myself, im waiting, why not go and exp? I did, and when you said the money is in paypal now, you made an char that took 3 houers to get to lvl 8, i was still exping... When he was done, i was lvl 65 with half to 66... I decided not to sell all the money becasue i saw that it wasnt boring to exp anymore, so i didnt want to quit when my premmy runs out..

Everyone knows you cant play if you are poor, and if i sell my money for such cheap price, i wont be able to buy money from someone else

1kk costs like 50 euro - 70 euro...

So i just sold him 50cc for 20 euro, and why cry over it? if he buys another 50cc for 20 euro, he earn 10 euro on it...

Anyway i dont want to sell my money anymore, i might want to sell it when my premmy runs out if it gets too boring!
Man. You can't change the deal after the buyer has paid, no matter if you all of the sudden regret it. Either you pay him back the money or you send him the rest of the money according to the deal you both agreed on at first.

If I've missinterpreted your post, please explain again.

Man. You can't change the deal after the buyer has paid, no matter if you all of the sudden regret it. Either you pay him back the money or you send him the rest of the money according to the deal you both agreed on at first.

If I've missinterpreted your post, please explain again.

After being a "dick" to me, i will never ever give him back the money.
Plus if i was a scammer, why the hell would i give back the money in the first place, i got proof that i sent back the money, look at his pic..
So that doesnt make me a scammer...
And like i said, he gave me 20 euro, i gave him 50cc, he still earned on it, everyone knows you cant get 1kk for 20 euro or 30 euro.

And ive been called a scammer before, i dont really care if he and others is going to call me a scammer, i know what i did, and i told you guys what i did, why would i lie about it, im addmiting that i didnt give him 1kk, i gave him 50cc for 20 euro.

I hope you understand now

Plus if i was a scammer, why the hell would i give back the money in the first place, i got proof that i sent back the money, look at his pic..
And like i said, he gave me 20 euro, i gave him 50cc, he still earned on it, everyone knows you cant get 1kk for 20 euro or 30 euro.

And ive been called a scammer before, i dont really care if he and others is going to call me a scammer, i know what i did, and i told you guys what i did, why would i lie about it, im addmiting that i didnt give him 1kk, i gave him 50cc for 20 euro.

that dont make since

Ok...

Let's say I have two delicious apples for sale at the cheap cheap price of 1$ for both. You come walking on the street and see this awesome offer. You walk up to me and ask me if this is really true and I say yes. You then bring up your wallet and reach over a 1$. Instead of giving you the two apples, like the deal said, I give you one apple plus a stupid story about how much fun I have when I throw the apples at busses and that it would be stupid to sell them this cheap. You get angry (who doesn't?..) and ask for the other apple. I say no to both and I tell you: hey!, at least you got an apple for 1$ compared to what it would have costed at that other shop accross the street which sells them for 1,2$ each.

Question: What does this make me?
Think real hard.

Still at denial? the answer is that you're a scammer. If you're doing stuff like this outside the Internet you'll soon learn a lesson the hard way.

Back