• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling 2kk+ /Secura (CHEAP)

You'r a scammer. Same thing you did to Dzumior back on Icechaw. You are and always will be a fucking scam.

I never got the 50cc LOL. Send to my bank on Eden Farwalk (Secura) and we will call it even....You still blew me off for what you said.
Even if it was dirt cheap. You came to me bro.

You are doing this becasue i didnt want to sell all my cash?
So i just sold him 50cc for 20 euro, and why cry over it? if he buys another 50cc for 20 euro, he earn 10 euro on it...

I'm still waiting for it. :D

seeing as ur starting a new thread selling tibia gold i figured i would bump this one to show ur a scammer. :D
Give me my 20 E back. :)

Dante, Dante, Dante...
You dirty lil' hamster :D Shame on you for scamming other people on the internet ! :p

I gave him 50cc for 20 euro.

Btw, a scammer wouldnt say: we can do this in real life -.-

Yes they would. I'm pretty sure a scammer would come up with as many things as possible to make his scam look legit. Why are you denying being a scammer? you did scam him and you have already basically confessed it. :s

give me the 50cc i paid for and i will stop posting on all your "HONEST" threads.

"Last edited by snipermike13; 23rd December 2010 at 04:40. "
Didn't you say you got 50cc?...

No. I have always been saying I have "not" gotten the 50cc yet.
Don't think I will ever see it.

Dude i said to everyone that i didnt give you 100cc for 30-40 euro i just gave you 50cc for 20 euro
Then everyone started to call me a scammer, now your just bullshitting...

Back