• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling a lvl 228 rp

The character isnt hunted anymore because they pwn in the war and i traded with Raxor chars b4 and hes 100% not a scammer.

Raxor Rl tibia is more more more more better then ot / im playing ot but what i mean is

If you want cash on a rl tibia / for a ot char HAHAH its so easy to get lvl on ot so u noob i shold trade Ot / ot Real/Real not ot/real and its not worth dont be so noob go for ot/ot or real/real

Raxor Rl tibia is more more more more better then ot / im playing ot but what i mean is

If you want cash on a rl tibia / for a ot char HAHAH its so easy to get lvl on ot so u noob i shold trade Ot / ot Real/Real not ot/real and its not worth dont be so noob go for ot/ot or real/real

Just shut up then, i didn't say "YOU MUST BUY MY CHARACTER"
+ That i want around 50 k on real tibia it's take like 1-3 days to own depends on how much you play/what you exping/voc.
228 RP on softcores take like 1-3 weeks :]
So it's a good deal for both so go and die or something

raxor you better stop trying selling it. because no1 wants it XD. and after all those bad posts about you. you got a change like 1 on the 300 that some1 buys it but ye GOOD LUCK lol

raxor you better stop trying selling it. because no1 wants it XD. and after all those bad posts about you. you got a change like 1 on the 300 that some1 buys it but ye GOOD LUCK lol

/cry, pps like you want to buy it for sure.
You have play on this OT for like 4 months and are still lvl 120~~ stfu

Hahaha vem vill ha denna skit char? Du e sämst raxor, kom o hjälp oss lite mer i darashia plz :/// ahahahhaa <333

Back