• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Ab'Dendriel Guild House 700 SQM *Castle of the Winds*

In_The_Clouds

Native
Reaction score
Selling this Guild House for a good price since I have moved to Lunar Force. If interested, Contact Fixate on Shadowcores or Slow Magic, Black Magick on Lunar Force

Here is the Pictures, I am looking for 100kk or a better offer (Decorative Ribbon, High Value Items I can Sell, Etc..)

I'm looking for 100kk because I have a team on Lunar Force that I lead and command (10+ players) that I need to help support in all ways that I can, by means of set items, finance, supplies and so forth.

You can make offers here and ill add you in game and contact you asap :)

I understand a lot of immature players will probably talk shit about my pricing, but I know the mature players will understand that this house is for a guild despite location, it is big and nicely made so the offer is legit for the mature avid player.

House is from Top to Bottom.

34y2u7n.png

x1hx1v.jpg

abmqok.jpg

296g8c0.jpg

Like I said, immature kids are gonna reply and troll for no reason because they have nothing better to do with life, or no friends :\

Grow up kid, your not funny. You just look like a completely immature douche bag to mature adults and gamers. Get off this forum if your just gonna troll.

Another kid ^ Your like 13 years old, talk shit when your balls drop from your stomach.

Anyways, so the noob kids can get off my dick and stop trolling, here is a nice photo of Angelina Jolie to look at.

2hwkz9j.jpg

Your a retard, it mean's your the gay one because you won't leave me the fuck alone, now hop off my dick kid and get off my posts.

Your constantly bothering me in my forums, when you grow up in like 7 - 8 years and look at this, your gonna think of yourself as an immature retard. Can you like hop off of my dick and stop seeking attention from me, your and all the other trolls? Like really kid, it's sad how you feel you have to come on here and troll. Your 13 years old, go learn more about division and subtraction.

Your constantly bothering me in my forums, when you grow up in like 7 - 8 years and look at this, your gonna think of yourself as an immature retard. Can you like hop off of my dick and stop seeking attention from me, your and all the other trolls? Like really kid, it's sad how you feel you have to come on here and troll. Your 13 years old, go learn more about division and subtraction.

Ever asked yourself why you get trolled so much...?

HINT: It's because you're a dickhead.

I'm not the dick head here, it's everyone else who has to act immature and put their two sense in. Think about it. Logic.

Dont cry little shadi my friend.

But evryone likes to mess with you cuz you cry so easy. maybe in some years when you grow alittle more and your balls dropp, maybe if you dident think your the best pvper in the world cuz your not, your just an sad little boy that wanna be the hotshot, unless you have proof you have commanded any war or even fighted anywhere, show it or shut the fuck up.

DID you get an good wank out of the pic of Shauns mom??:p

Feel free to look on my photos gay boy:p

Back