• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Ab'Dendriel Guild House 700 SQM *Castle of the Winds*

Grow up kid, your not funny. You just look like a completely immature douche bag to mature adults and gamers. Get off this forum if your just gonna troll.
spoke the one that after dyeing 1 time on lvl 200 ek leave teamspeak and go offlinekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Jay.

Grow a little more, balls drop? Guy i was in the US Army, im sure I could bust your nuts in a second in real life, no doubt about it. Second, you have not had a job for 6 years, you just sit on your fat lazy ass all day and troll forums / play tibia with the excuse of "Broken Knee". Guy your older then me and I am way more mature then you will ever be, and definitely have a lot more going for me in life then you can ever think, wake up Guy, your pathetic, sad, and obviously lonely :/

Its so CUTE when your mad:p
You are same big lier like @Shaun Jones. You havent been to the army, you do not have an life. But the funnyest thing is, that you have spent more money on this OT then the rest of players combind. Thats make you the pathetic, sad and lonely person. Please go back to your russian hole!

KKTHXBYE

huehuehu danek stfu really you was crying when i said your girlfriend was an ugly dog, nil you was always crying when i say im gonna fuck you sister and jay just shut up

huehuehu danek stfu really you was crying when i said your girlfriend was an ugly dog, nil you was always crying when i say im gonna fuck you sister and jay just shut up
the only time that i have cried on my life is when i saw your face

Dont cry little shadi my friend.

But evryone likes to mess with you cuz you cry so easy. maybe in some years when you grow alittle more and your balls dropp, maybe if you dident think your the best pvper in the world cuz your not, your just an sad little boy that wanna be the hotshot, unless you have proof you have commanded any war or even fighted anywhere, show it or shut the fuck up.
Its so CUTE when your mad:p
You are same big lier like @Shaun Jones. You havent been to the army, you do not have an life. But the funnyest thing is, that you have spent more money on this OT then the rest of players combind. Thats make you the pathetic, sad and lonely person. Please go back to your russian hole!

KKTHXBYE

Yea guy, I was in the US Army. 11 Bravo Infantry, Fort Hood Texas ( Duty Station). Trained at Fort Benning , Georgia, Infantry Base. You don't know me guy, but I know you, and your a lazy fat prick who sits on forums and doesn't have a job, perfectly good knees but to lazy to get a job or do anything, you can sit and troll here and say all you want. Shaun is a great player, he's a great guy, yea he may act immature and talk shit on forums, we all did before, but I had a good talk with him, and you know what, he is way more mature and great of a player then you will ever be, he kicks ass in Lunar and is definitely making a name for himself in my books, and soon to be PvP Videos. So sit here and whine and talk shit guy, but remember, Attention is Free :)

Y'all so foolish

indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-noob_o_376986.gif

Back