• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Arwyna Cold 791 master sorcerer

Berylia

Reaction score
since this server is not fun anymore and i go study i wanna sell my char

stats char:
level:791
Profession :master sorcerer
magic level :123 without eq
etc etc post here your offer or msg me ingame when i will be online

rk is taken but i have 50 point on donation so u can change it

yes not like u ;o

u can see i was online like 1h per day on last 3 weeks or so

Total Online Time: 20 days, 15 hours and 56 minutes.

ye for sure you did |:

admit it; you are just pissed cuz you died by ur own team and now you are just saying 'selling my char' but for sure u won't sell it

you are just a typical polack, nerd attention seeker

Aug 28 2009, 17:53:12 Killed at Level 796 by Jozeff

You died and bored, kid

come all and cry with Arwyna :(

aug 28 2009, 17:53:12 killed at level 796 by jozeff

you died and bored, kid

come all and cry with arwyna :(

who r u???? Do u just type ppls names into the website and post their deaths on forums lol???? Get a life mate

who r u???? Do u just type ppls names into the website and post their deaths on forums lol???? Get a life mate

ye for sure he's a non lifer, wtf he really have no life, he spent 1 minute searching 1 guy in website and pasting it on forum, watta a non lifer, NERD!!! <sarcastic>

ye for sure he's a non lifer, wtf he really have no life, he spent 1 minute searching 1 guy in website and pasting it on forum, watta a non lifer, NERD!!! <sarcastic>

lol its not the first time hes done it, hes always posting on the forums but he dont even play here, so yeah id say hes got no life. <not sarcastic>

Total Online Time: 20 days, 15 hours and 56 minutes.

ye for sure you did |:

admit it; you are just pissed cuz you died by ur own team and now you are just saying 'selling my char' but for sure u won't sell it

you are just a typical polack, nerd attention seeker

typical person with social disorders who insults everyone with no reason, sad

typical person with social disorders who insults everyone with no reason, sad

LOL and who said I got no reason? I just said the true, nothing else so stop acting cool in forums okay?????????

ye ofc but if his opinion is shit and just pointless flaming then does he really need to share it?

LOL and who said I got no reason? I just said the true, nothing else so stop acting cool in forums okay?????????

seems u are acting cool but well
just dont insult that pole for triying to do what he wants
he might be a cunt but still no reason to insult him lol

seems u are acting cool but well
just dont insult that pole for triying to do what he wants
he might be a cunt but still no reason to insult him lol

he insulted me aswell so why I wouldn't answer?:huh:

Back