• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling char, Amera!

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
well i heres the info!

Date Description Days Start End
Feb 19 2006 Tibia Premium Account for 3 months (90 days) 90 Feb 19 2006 May 20 2006
Jun 08 2005 Nominal charge for character sex change (5 days) -5 Jun 30 2005 Jun 25 2005
Apr 01 2005 Tibia Premium Account for 3 months (90 days) 90 Apr 01 2005 Jun 30 2005
Dec 23 2004 Tibia Premium Account for 3 months (90 days) 90 Dec 23 2004 Mar 23 2005
Aug 25 2004 Tibia Premium Account for 3 months (90 days) 90 Aug 25 2004 Nov 23 2004

only got 1 char on the acc and the char lvl is 43 knight and its a axe fighter with skills
5 magic lvl 58% to 6 had 8
70 axe fight had 94
68 shield had 88
fishing 36 had aroun 50 i think

ive got hacked the hacker killed me from 96 to 40 lost much lvls and skills and all items but i took 3 lvls and took some skills

the eq on the char is

crown helmet
blue robe
knight legs
griffin shield
leather boots
noble axe

ive got some good items in venore dp

santa doll, santa hat,100 candies,noble armor,fiery knight axe,got around 5k maybe,and lots of deco food,and deco etc etc

the char was in the best guild on amera had full pro from Eternal Oblivion tills he got killed ive got some more pro but they are retired
i had an offer for 500 kronor in my school for the char
1 dollar=6-7 kronor

i hope i get some good offers here if i dont ill just sell it in school

quest log
The desert dungeon {X}
The outlaw camp {X}
The paradox tower {X}
The white raven monastery 1 thing done {-}
Tibia tales 2 things done {-}

i didnt notice that my rec key was gone my friend did the bet to 450 coz he need to pay 50 kronor to a new rec key if he buy the char

if no one want to buy the char coz of this problem then its ok
still if you want to buy it i can promise to god i wont do anything to the acc and a warrning to ya change pass when you get the acc and if you want buy a new rec key so fast you can!

i want about 33.75 dollars for the char(paypal only)

Last edited:
The video looks like a different tibia client or something the mana is purple?What is your character name?

just because he made a little video doesn't mean he is lv 40,and the client he said is "Modded"

just because he made a little video doesn't mean he is lv 40,and the client he said is "Modded"

Ever heard of editing posts?
Hes a trustwothy guy being around here for some time now.
To scam with a 40+ char does not make any sense i think.
And If you ever looked up some chars on ebay or something all the sellers hide their names.
And my client looks different ,too , because Ive edited my Tibia.pic

I never said he was scamming,but yes i forgot to edit my post.Sorry.And the only reason I put "" around Modded was because thats what he did so i felt like doing that.

Guard Of detch :/ i downloaded the modded client from a member here

and trust me im like semi-retarted i dont know how to change pass(JOKE) but still im 14 you are smarter then me
if you want to buy a noew rec do it when you get the char
CHANGE PASS FIRST :)
and rl tibia suck my head big time!!! i hate game get killed to 44 aint funny
and get deleted and 100+ aint funny
so if ya dont trust me no problems then the char will be off forever lol
or i sell it to my friends

Last edited:
bampz aomg i bamp oo r0x yes thx gm? yes no highdushauha r0x is yes
who u u is yes u 2 no yes MAD MAN u gm? yes thx bye
why i ned help plix ok u ned help wat to kill u
UAHAUSYHSHDUAHAUAUSH R0X U PAWN ME LIKE MASTER-M PAWN IS ALL HAAUSHAUHS
i r0x more no master do no yes yes mfopeowihefvjkj yahasuhahah
bump

How do you not know about edited Tibia.pic files? Also, a screenshot is FAR easier to edit than a video. So making a video means it is more unlikely that there is edited content.

bampz aomg i bamp oo r0x yes thx gm? yes no highdushauha r0x is yes
who u u is yes u 2 no yes MAD MAN u gm? yes thx bye
why i ned help plix ok u ned help wat to kill u
UAHAUSYHSHDUAHAUAUSH R0X U PAWN ME LIKE MASTER-M PAWN IS ALL HAAUSHAUHS
i r0x more no master do no yes yes mfopeowihefvjkj yahasuhahah
bump

I now see how you get such a post count with all the spam and one word replies that you give.

How do you not know about edited Tibia.pic files? Also, a screenshot is FAR easier to edit than a video. So making a video means it is more unlikely that there is edited content.

I now see how you get such a post count with all the spam and one word replies that you give.

Did you notice that the video was only one picture that he probably made a movie of? Must've taken like 4 secs and maybe he edited the pic before that? At least I didn't see anything moving in the movie, more like a pic for me lol. :) Btw, It looks trustworthy imo. You see the "unregistred HyperCam 2" notice in the top.

Back