• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Selling] Full Narozia RL MAP. 96mb Map!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skittles

Reaction score
Hello i am thinking of selling narozia rlmap [Complete Server] for rl cash or tibia ingame cash (gameworld pacera only though) this server has working everything

SELLING PRICE? Pacera Ingame Cash ill accept 1kk or 150$ by paypal (CDN) any other offers please mention to me here or in a PM.

FIRST 5 PEOPLE GET FOR 100$ (SOLD 2/3 LEFT FOR DEAL) pm me your msn if interested, ill add you after work.

demon oak
arena
inquistion
250+ npcs
anni
dhq
poi
all 100% scripted.

screenshots to prove i have.

Last edited:
dont trust him! he wanned to host a server to for some money from the donations people make. hes just a scammer.

Im a scammer? no. i recieved the server off Narozia when they were stupid enough to give my rl the link to their upload sec ill post admin logs to prove it

Here are section for downloads no to sell. If you sell anything search other board.

Close this goddamn thread, its completely useless.. Why is ryan selling his server?

if your not serious about buying then dont post.

Nobody would be serious because OTLand doesnt let trading, or do they?

I think i buy ;] but i must check how much i got money on pacera ;D

Hello i am thinking of selling narozia rlmap [Complete Server] for rl cash or tibia ingame cash (gameworld pacera only though) this server has working everything

SELLING PRICE? Pacera Ingame Cash ill accept 1kk or 200$ by paypal (CDN) any other offers please mention to me here or in a PM.

demon oak
arena
inquistion
250+ npcs
anni
dhq
poi
all 100% scripted.

screenshots to prove i have.

As normal I just say.. I whouldt pay a fucking shit for some little fantasy crap created by an retard..

if you buy this map, this will aprove you rl possition

1* You are stupid
2* you loose 200$
3* you get smaller space in harddrives
4* you will be pissed off 2-3 weeks
5* stop smoke weed.

Good luck sell youre map dude.. btw, the spawn file is to small for be a rl spawn..

And if you telling truth about how you get that server
=
You a fucking bloody leech thief sell someone else works to gain youself some retard cash... and if you allready was a bloody thief, why shouldt you do it again and get the cash and then abandon the dude payed it?

Have fun with my lines.....

Blah Blah Blah

Seriously, do you have to post in every real-tibia map thread saying shit... like your map would be the best?

Not anything against you but its kinda annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back