• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Selling] Full Narozia RL MAP. 96mb Map!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fake? dont believe me then ive already sold one copy

I can sell you guys syphera, if you are interested. It is syphera map which narozia stole (early version) with gengia, oken, pyre

....? i have full narozia updated from november 2008 all new places

Seriously, do you have to post in every real-tibia map thread saying shit... like your map would be the best?

Not anything against you but its kinda annoying.

what I am doing is put facts, help people start think what can happen in a thing as this..

People rather buy ates one cuz 200$ is kinda messed up.
You can buy a lvl 150+ on rl for that money , so you dont have to play ot.

Seriously, do you have to post in every real-tibia map thread saying shit... like your map would be the best?

Not anything against you but its kinda annoying.

and about my realmap I can say its only 2 people have it now, I and "Gangsta-Jr" as boght it from me then I sold it...

I don't say its the best server ever, but the realmap are one very rare pice of shit.. all rl hidden places with all scripts etc.. I have never heard another dude have the "The Forgotten island" and "Dragon hell island" and "Dark Basement".. my map was 7.6 and 83 Mb size.. another downloadable map from 7.6 "100%" as they say its about 65 mb's...

I didn't make this thread to "style",, more like give ya some info..

Whats so goodamn special about the narozia server, everyone makes fakes about it... its a rl map with some extra tracking, and easy srcipts/public scripts.. if it was a sick custom made ot i would have understood, but a rl server with just some extra scripts/map area opposed to released versions, rofl..

This is the newest Narozia Server (exact to narozia.com) OT, every script, place, npc action, movement etc.. ive sold one copy so far and am willing to sell more, i may be negotiable with prices

i will never buy an ot its facking posible to download an ot ffs what the hell do i need an ot that destroy my comp and like 1 week i can do all that nazoria got with my brothers help lol and if i did i would do it for free..

Ok ive got work, ive sold two copies so far, i am selling for the next 3 people 100$ still.

If he's Ryan, I suggest you to NOT buy anything, he will steal the moneys and block you from MSN..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back