• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling My RL tibia map

Status
Not open for further replies.
there alot of maps out there and i find that server with rl tibia maps are not as much fun to play man

Well, there are many maps but he seems to work hard on this one, so why dont you <Jgarder> use this resource for your own server? im sure youd benefit.

Its a nice map but who the hell would pay for it.. lol

Well, there are many maps but he seems to work hard on this one, so why dont you <Jgarder> use this resource for your own server? im sure youd benefit.

i was going to, but i made my own map and i like it more.. lol

do you actually think someone is going to buy this?
dont care.

Not sure I'd pay for a RL tibia map, but good luck anyways.
thanks!

Its a nice map but who the hell would pay for it.. lol

no idea who would.. hoping some crazy person out there

its hard work, and even if you copy and pasted it, you still have a lot work yourself making roads between city's as none made that.

John3971, why dont you stop spamming just because you want to increase your post count? I seriously would not want to buy an actual tibia map for $10 even if all the coords and land mass is correct. Want to know why? Because then my server would become cavebotting heaving and my server would have to deal with a lot more cavebotters than if I used a customized map.

John3971, why dont you stop spamming just because you want to increase your post count? I seriously would not want to buy an actual tibia map for $10 even if all the coords and land mass is correct. Want to know why? Because then my server would become cavebotting heaving and my server would have to deal with a lot more cavebotters than if I used a customized map.

i would not wanna buy it either but i can still think he have done a nice work.

does not matter if he wants to sell or not it is his decision if you would not buy just do not post and shut up because you all just want more post count posting crap like you do

The memory should be over then 64MB if it is the real...

im glad you cant read :/ because it makes insulting you so easy..

its not finished.. but its all there.. ive finished all the towns.. and i also said its not maptracked..

and also.. do u have a 64mb map :O.. if not, then how do u know how big it would be.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back