• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling My RL tibia map

Status
Not open for further replies.
The memory should be over then 64MB if it is the real...

I have the real, and it can be less than 64MB, probably above 64MB if you have alot of shit on it.

I usually wish good luck, even to the stupid guys.
But this thread was too stupid.
One advice if you re looking for money.
Make a 100% new map, 100% detailed with 0 bugs.
50 mb, and not released
Yeah if you have luck someone will buy this for 10 Euros gratz for ur money.

Dont be so rude ppl, if you dont wanna buy it, dont comment any unnessecary shit.

Lol if you post that you can download it for free, then don't post it here. Everyone who posts nobody buys.. joking.. etc.. why do you post it? to gain a post? I mean read what he said, he doesn't care a single word of what all of you guys say, neither I believe him that it's a real map, but neither you can proove its scam, so just leave it up

im glad you cant read :/ because it makes insulting you so easy..

its not finished.. but its all there.. ive finished all the towns.. and i also said its not maptracked..

and also.. do u have a 64mb map :O.. if not, then how do u know how big it would be.. lol

No 1 in ****** had a map and like 4 more ppls maped a rlmap it was over 64 mb

if you buy this for a RPG server you would be really stupid, cuz i bet there is no houses or NPC's, wich then would leave a MAJOR work for the owner.

if you buy this for a RPG server you would be really stupid, cuz i bet there is no houses or NPC's, wich then would leave a MAJOR work for the owner.

That's true and ofcouirse dont forget all the actions files and lua scripts

My rl tibia map is for sale to anyone who wants it..

>>Why am i selling it?<<
i am selling it because i dont want to make it a free download.
I figure that if it was a free download.. noone would appreciate it. infact, they would STEAL it and say they mapped it.. and delete all things that have my name on them.
but if someone was serious about their OT.. they would pay a little money to get a great starter OT map.

>>Whats wrong with it<<
Well.. its nowhere near finishes.. but as you can tell from the pictures.. the template is 100% there (tibia 7.6)
but as for what is completly finished..
--towns--
Ankrahmun
thais
venore
carlin
ab'dendriel
edron
darashia
port hope
kazordoon
---------
Hunting spots
ank larva
dara rots
ancient temple (except Mintwallin)
Kazordoon mines
ALL OF EDRON
POH
and many more smaller places i forgot
----------

This isnt a 100% map.. but the way it was made (from minimaps.)
the template it there and all the sizes are PERFECT.. which means you can correctly fix places with ease.
----------
--
>>how do i buy<<
Just donate to my paypal at > [email protected]
I dont really care how much.. except for over 10$
--
if you want pictures of somewhere.. Just PM me and Ill make a personalized picture for you...
--
----
PS...
Dont bother posting to flame me for selling a map that is already free for download (because it isnt) or post flaming me selling a map.. I Put a lot of work into this map to make it as good as it is.. do i care if you want to flame...... i just want to Give it out to a few people who want it.. but not to all the jerks who would steal this work.
-----

Sig.jpg

Pic003.jpg

Pic002.jpg

Pic001.jpg

So lame to sell an real tibia map. -.-

I have too RL Tibia map 100%, have 64mb and don`t have spawns,house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back