• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling Tibia Gold Service

True, that's kind of private.. Sorry :p

@Danny_
We won the chareback vs you.. ;)

@Topic
Any buyers? ^^

N5B0V28UqJ.png

Looking forward for our next deal... BUT FIX UR ALERTPAY NEXT TIME!! :D

offer 1kk on obsidia/arcania/titania ?

Joseph15, don't you have a problem with refund? Easy a high leveled knight or probally any other vocation can buy small amount of cash and give it back in less than thirty days... Anyways...

How much is 100k or 200k in valoria :p

danny_ maked chargeback?

I made a chargeback because of a dispute that is too large to explain, but anyhow my account was compromised because of a rl friend that I've confronted and the dispute is over now anyhow.

I do recommend this service, although I do recommend that you're talking to Dawid. He's the more mature side, he's more experienced in how to handle customers.

Youssef aka JoSePh15_ is more of a one-sided person and cant see it from different angles. So if you think there is a possibility that you want to talk things over later on. I personally recommend Dawid. Trustfully Service anyhow, no scammers. Good to go!

Now, I'm out from this thread. Cheers!

I made a chargeback because of a dispute that is too large to explain, but anyhow my account was compromised because of a rl friend that I've confronted and the dispute is over now anyhow.

I do recommend this service, although I do recommend that you're talking to Dawid. He's the more mature side, he's more experienced in how to handle customers.

Youssef aka JoSePh15_ is more of a one-sided person and cant see it from different angles. So if you think there is a possibility that you want to talk things over later on. I personally recommend Dawid. Trustfully Service anyhow, no scammers. Good to go!

This

This just show how mature he really is...

@Danny_
Well Mr. Danny, let's cut "the long story" short.

First of all, you posted that you wanted to buy 1kk on Refugia, I told you the price, in the next day, you said you wanted to buy 2kk and added me to your msn, then I told you how to pay and so on, and you received your 2kk on YOUR character, then out of a sudden yesterday, you made a chargeback to the payment, and you actually spoke with me couple of times on msn after the payment and saying that you are enjoying the game with the 2kk. Then yesterday you made that chargeback and claimed that your friend logged into your pc, and logged onto OtLand and logged into your msn and bought the 2kk for YOUR character. If it was really your friend, he was going to send it to his own character I guess, not yours. And if it was your friend not you, you would have made a chargeback in the first day not after the payment by a week. And you made Peroxide, with all respect to him, add me to his msn to try convincing me that you aren't the dude that bought, I didn't actually believe it, and no one will believe it after he reads all what I said up here in the post. So, yesterday you sent me the 1kk back and I won the chargeback claim, but still I sent you the 1kk back.

How was I "immature"? When you actually made up a story and went on and on lieng.

@Jockiboi or Jock of Panda w.e.
Me and Bogart were just fucking around, it's actually non of your business what group I make or join! :)
What about the group named "we hate nwtr"? Loads of ppl joined it just for fun, so keep it shut please.

Last edited:
@Danny_
Well Mr. Danny, let's cut "the long story" short.

First of all, you posted that you wanted to buy 1kk on Refugia, I told you the price, in the next day, you said you wanted to buy 2kk and added me to your msn, then I told you how to pay and so on, and you received your 2kk on YOUR character, then out of a sudden yesterday, you made a chargeback to the payment, and you actually spoke with me couple of times on msn after the payment and saying that you are enjoying the game with the 2kk. Then yesterday you made that chargeback and claimed that your friend logged into your pc, and logged onto OtLand and logged into your msn and bought the 2kk for YOUR character. If it was really your friend, he was going to send it to his own character I guess, not yours. And if it was your friend not you, you would have made a chargeback in the first day not after the payment by a week. And you made Peroxide, with all respect to him, add me to his msn to try convincing me that you aren't the dude that bought, I didn't actually believe it, and no one will believe it after he reads all what I said up here in the post. So, yesterday you sent me the 1kk back and I won the chargeback claim, but still I sent you the 1kk back.

How was I "immature"? When you actually made up a story and went on and on lieng.

Me and Bogart were just fucking around, it's actually non of your business what group I make or join! :)
What about the group named "we hate nwtr"? Loads of ppl joined it just for fun, so keep it shut please.

Everything that you wrote here proves that you're one-sided. It's like you're making a virtual world in your own mind saying that "No, I cannot be wrong. Me myself is the only one." Your perspective isn't the only perspective, and believe me I know. I've spent too many hours thinking about those stuffs so it's unbelivable how much it makes me laugh at your naiv thoughts.

Anyhow, as I said you can only see this from one view and yours view only. You're pulling out the facts you saw them, not how they actually were. And when I told you how things really were you still post the wrong here. Yea how nice & mature from your said. I clearly told you that my accounts were compromised not only by the time the payment was made.

Now can we stop this discussion? I believe people themselves already know what to believe in, and we'll let them. If they trust me or not that's their choice. That's a choice they've to make.

JoSePh15_ - You're a part of a nice service for the tibian community especially of Otland, don't "throw dirt" on it like this by insulting me personally, even Dawid himself claimed you're unstable when you're talking to persons because you take it as a personally point of view. You need to face reality mate, not only the virtual world in your desktop.

- And if there's for the OTlands communitys concern to know, you told me to "fuck off" and "get the fuck out (gtfo)" and that it will be the last time I'm getting cash from you by forever and you blocked & removed me from MSN. Yea I'm not forcing you to have me on MsN but the only two people who were actually possible of making a nice discussion even had a hard time by you interfering 24/7.

Statement: This post isn't and will never be the similar or anything like The World War II so why are you acting like it?

I also recommended your service so why are you still nagging? As you can now see I made a large post, and it was meant to be the last, (yes I used your black marking, how fun isn't it). So stop nagging, you insulted me enough. And I specificly wrote that this was the last post (before) but you still couldn't stop yourself from making another reply could you? So now I'm stating again; this will be the last post whatsoever I dont care anymore. So if you don't want to ruin your trust and thread any further, do what the guts says!

Thank you,
Peace Out.

Ps. I'd like to personally thank Peroxide for backing my story up as it's the only story, and he's a good friend in supporting me. Altough he live in NZ so that will be a small problem. Well now it's your turn to decide who to believe in.

I'd also like to thank Jockiboi to prove the state of my reply.

* OTland should make a "Statement" tagging avaliable just like Lua & Img etc. It has been proven functional and usefull in the last posts.

Last edited:

>Bogart
He's not even in the group, how did he "fuck around".

WRITE THE CREDITS FOR MEEE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

There are no good war bots for 8.7 :)

@Kejsaren

After all this bullshit, do you want to buy? NO.
Then gtfo!!

Any buyers? :)

@Kejsaren
It is none of your business if i'm referring people to a company or working in it, and i'm not refining people to a company, i'm a sales man in one. If you aren't interested in buying gold then gtfo and don't act like a smart ass ;)

3 examples, cba to find more.

dude if the part of story that "ur friend connected to ur account and so" is true, then its is ur fault since I don't even let my mom know my personal data, those things are made to be personal if u let then exposed it is not fault of anyone then u

dude if the part of story that "ur friend connected to ur account and so" is true, then its is ur fault since I don't even let my mom know my personal data, those things are made to be personal if u let then exposed it is not fault of anyone then u

What's the matter with OTland communitys understanding of the word: "Last Post" Haha really pissing me off. Anyhow, this wasn't access to my account which he made the purchase -with- only to the account he made the benefits of the purchase -to-. Which results in being a unathorized payment, which I didn't in anyway have any knowledge about.

I'll never open this thread again, last time I'm being insulted on false grounds because of this.

I've tried to defend my honor and the false claimed information from JoSePh15_ that he's turned into his thoughts & perspective, of what he believes happend, which in reality never happend the way he believes. This is complicated really. You make it or not that's again your choice.

Peroxide stated: "We solved this yesterday, now he's just making everything worse"

Last edited:
Back