• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling Tibia Gold Service

What's the matter with OTland communitys understanding of the word: "Last Post" Haha really pissing me off. Anyhow, this wasn't access to my account which he made the purchase -with- only to the account he made the benefits of the purchase -to-. Which results in being a unathorized payment, which I didn't in anyway have any knowledge about.

I'll never open this thread again, last time I'm being insulted on false grounds because of this.

I've tried to defend my honor and the false claimed information from JoSePh15_ that he's turned into his thoughts & perspective, of what he believes happend, which in reality never happend the way he believes. This is complicated really. You make it or not that's again your choice.

Peroxide stated: "We solved this yesterday, now he's just making everything worse"
If you look objectively at your story, you'll see that it looks pretty weird and rather unbelievable.

@Evil Puncker & Zisly
Thanks for interfering and actually saying the "truth".

@Danny_
Why is it my problem that you gave your friend YOUR paypal account information...?! And why should I sell cash for you if you are just going to lie about it again and do this whole story again? :) So yes, I blocked you as it is up to me.

@edit
And you are still lieng...

liesj.png

Last edited:
Guys i don't give a shit if he creates a group on hating me we are all joking around
I can take a joke
and i will still buy from joesph ;)

No,I am gonna create a paypal in 1-3 days
Be patient ;)

How will you verify it? :eek: You won't be able to, paypal doesn't support Egyptian's credit cards or debit cards :/

Last edited:
He can put the money via bank transfer on the paypal account?
Or not? o_o

@Jockiboi
Why are you soo ichy? Did you ask about anything? No. You are just spamming around!

190k in Nova = 8.55 Euros

Yup, what vocation are you looking for? And what's the range? :p

Back