• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling Tibia Gold Service

JoSePh15_

Reaction score
Hello OtLanders!

Introduction:
Today i'm going to introduce you one of the fastest and cheapest tibia gold services ever..

Prices:
The prices starts from 0.4 USD to 0.7 USD per 10k depending on the game world you are playing in.

How to buy?
Our service accepts payments by AlertPay and by Paypal and even from bank to bank transfer.

Added new payments methods (to make it better and easier to pay!):
Added MoneyBookers, Paysafecard and Western Union!

Want a refund?
Yes, we do have license to sell tibia gold, so you won't be able to refund your cash, unless you have the full gp's that you bought, and in 7 days!

Why use our service?
As mentioned before, our service is fast and cheap!

More information can be found at [email protected]

This service is mine and Dawid doesn't have the responsibility for the payments via AlertPay.
Hello Im Dawid, Pidek098, [email protected] from msn. Few people here probably know me. I seen few post which was about me. Let me explain.

He just helping me with selling gold (something like resell) and he getting money for it. He dont reciving any gold in tibia.

I would like to highlight:
I have my own verified company which sellling tibian gold/characters/tibia stuff.
I don't take any responsibility for what JoSePh15_ sells

PPL who bought from my service so far:
Archez successfully bought 190k on Refugia!
Danny_ successfully bought 2kk on Refugia!
ThaCore successfully bought 350k on Refugia!
Radium successfully bought 500k on Refugia!
falcon5634 successfully bought 2kk on Eternia!
Evil Puncker successfully bought 1kk on Pacera!
Bogart successfully bought 220k on Refugia!
nwtr successfully bought 860k on Refugia!
Calz successfully bought 300k on Luminera!
Calz successfully bought 300k on Luminera!
Reichsleiter successfully bought 480k on Refugia!
JoccE successfully bought 1kk on Antica!
nwtr successfully bought 300k on Refugia!
Balthier successfully bought 200k on Balera!
Darthley successfully bought 3kk on Calmera!

Yours faithfully,
JoSePh15_

Last edited:
@Bogart
Will be my honor, a first buyer and a proof that i'm serious.. :)

Last edited:
How much for 1kk on antica?

I converted my US dollars to Euros today, and ruined my possibility of getting 200k, because I thought JoSePh15_ was not able to fix the price to USD instead of EUR, but he can, don't do the same mistake as I did.

However, JoSePh15_ fixed the price and I paid 6.37 EUR for 180k, delivery took 1 minute. (+ 10k for suffering some internet problems in the afternoon, this guy really cares about his service)

Trustworthy! _/

IEguuO9LQ1.png

@Archez
Thanks for your comment, waiting for our next deal! :)

will buy 270k past tomorrow hopefully ;)
newbz0rs you iz no skam mi!

i might buy 500k on lunara so you know! thinking about it :D its really cheap and it took 10 min for you to transfer the money. thats really fast!

1kk on Lunara costs 43 euros, 500k costs 21.5 euros :)

Looking forward to deal with you ;)

Back