• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling

Stolle

Reaction score
Selling Vasadu 280ed also Munken 200ek u get them togheter with a nice price on askara
got all addons

rek key taken
we can do the trade with a GM
got all addons

Accepting askara cash only.

More info pm me or just simple write here if ur intrested :)

Last edited:
We'll probobly see you back when you get hit by the massban. Unless you don't plan to use bot :<

rlyyyyyyyyyy doubt ur gonna quit since I think you are waaay to addicted (no offence)

anways glhf

aww sad cuz u cant even play :( heard u cried yesterday

hahahaha yea man i cried sooooooo baaaaaad
yesterdays masslog only shows your teams addiction and tbh I think it's hilarious

ps obviously the big bad vasadu got offended by my last post :/ sucks menz, maybe you should get a life and that way theese little things wouldn't bug you so much

hahahaha yea man i cried sooooooo baaaaaad
yesterdays masslog only shows your teams addiction and tbh I think it's hilarious

ps obviously the big bad vasadu got offended by my last post :/ sucks menz, maybe you should get a life and that way theese little things wouldn't bug you so much

Ye true ur option is so big for me thx for info

Back