• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selooth's latest Mappings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good, but looks like something magnetico or so, made some time ago.

So because Magnetico made a city gate in that direction, from right to left, it means that we are not able to do the same? :D

ontopic: Awesome mate :)

So because Magnetico made a city gate in that direction, from right to left, it means that we are not able to do the same? :D

ontopic: Awesome mate :)

EDIT#1: Gosh I have 0 Insp. how I could map the City -.-

S

Last edited by a moderator:
Small Update

Can someone please quote the Pictures to the next Page later? Thanks :),
S

Ooooh, I love it Selooth! :D looks great, I feel like something is missing in the crossroads tho, perhaps a streetlight? :)

other than that, awesome man !

mh 3/10 you are just copy other ideas, yeah you can do it like you want but why you dont add some other ideas? i just see that brown wall detail everywhere..
the gate whould be look nicer if you use 2 differnt grounds.. you just copy and post but that you try something new, no way :I

mh 3/10 you are just copy other ideas, yeah you can do it like you want but why you dont add some other ideas? i just see that brown wall detail everywhere..
the gate whould be look nicer if you use 2 differnt grounds.. you just copy and post but that you try something new, no way :I

Lol, tell me from who I copied it lol? Dude, whats your Problem?

@others: Thanks!

Hahah very similiar to a gate + town eiserne made.. make something own please

24wh4bc.png

There sure are some similarities.. xD

Well, sure is hard coming up with something new theese days tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.