• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selooth's latest Mappings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you ask me, I wouldn't say it was cocky. I'd say he was stating a fact.
If you can't create maps without inspiration from a source, then maybe you don't have
a huge imagination or ideas. Thats exactly like me. A lot of the time for me to map I have to browse OtLand for ideas, mostly I focus on what type of monsters people are using and then design the spawn of a similar or exact same monster but in my styled environment.

same, lolz.

I wrote this because you act like: Insp. by Others or like some Ppl say stealing Styles is like stealing 100 Euro from a Woman. Come on Guys this is just a Game.
Well if you ask me, I wouldn't say it was cocky. I'd say he was stating a fact.
If you can't create maps without inspiration from a source, then maybe you don't have
a huge imagination or ideas. Thats exactly like me. A lot of the time for me to map I have to browse OtLand for ideas, mostly I focus on what type of monsters people are using and then design the spawn of a similar or exact same monster but in my styled environment.
Ye, I am just Idealess. I dont know what to map. NEVER. I allways musst look for Insp.

Well atleast u could try to make it look abit more simliar to others work. Make it your own instead of a copy. Less cocky now?

Well atleast u could try to make it look abit more simliar to others work. Make it your own instead of a copy. Less cocky now?

Yeah ways better.

I actually thought that u were being cocky because i missread (Is that the right word?) smthing, i thought u said that everything he makes looks like something you made 2 hours ago.
Im sorry, was my bad :thumbup:

Looks good except for that ugly ramp. The thing is getting overused, and when u use it you should only have one of the small ramp part, becouse that just looks bad and unnecessary imo

Oh old thin mountain borders, how much ive missed you <3

Looks good except for that ugly ramp. The thing is getting overused, and when u use it you should only have one of the small ramp part, becouse that just looks bad and unnecessary imo
Okey Thanks.
dont like the waterfall, and the ramp, rest looks good.
Oki thanks!
Oh old thin mountain borders, how much ive missed you <3
haha :p Thanks :)
very nice this ramp looks really good :)
Thanks!
beautiful!
Thank you :)

It's not a bug. It's a missing border xD

Status
Not open for further replies.