• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selooth's latest Mappings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
most01.png

Xan made that, please... just one time make something without beeing inspired by others and take their "ideas"

Magnetico says hi from teamviewer : Go fist yourself! :D:D

Xan made that bridge like2years ago :)

anyway, looks cool :)

@Up

Well, yeah, it's working, but then again, if he's copying he's not doing anything for himself... so... that's why we "hate".

and the points is? what if he make that idea first? he(SeloothDominik) never claimed as his idea. so GTFO hatters.
Don't take it bad Mag, and aftonbladet.

Last edited:
Come on Guys, why are you flaming so much? This is just a Game lol :p I am just Idealess sorry...

He has made map taking advantage idea Xan, what from it and? All make maps not has with ideas 100% ideas nobody . People let's cover !!
PS: sorry for my bad english

@up
and what if he is a noob? everyone star as a noob so GTFO Hatter

Because of mappers like you, Seeloth, I don't show my mapping pieces anymore... and everyone thinks I died. ¬¬'

Omagad he used an idea, OMAGAD
I just saw that James hetfield used the same pillar idea that some other guy used, omagad he is noob! :rolleyes:

Omagad he used an idea, OMAGAD
I just saw that James hetfield used the same pillar idea that some other guy used, omagad he is noob! :rolleyes:
Signed with Blood!

I won't show Mappings anymore. This Flaming because a Game fucks me up.

Good bye,
S

Don't quit just because they say you're idea-less, my mapping is based a lot on what I see in everyday life or on OtLand's mapping threads.

Listen to this and tell the haters *Leave me alone!* and keep going ;)

[video=youtube;A2y7jUbdqDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2y7jUbdqDs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

Ye but I am tired to see every time when I post a new Screen such noob Comments lol. Anyways thanks to you all;)

S

Don't quit just because they say you're idea-less, my mapping is based a lot on what I see in everyday life or on OtLand's mapping threads.

But u make it your own ;)

Ontopic: :)

I dont care when people use others ideas once in a while, but when every picture of selooth is like a rip of someone else it's annoying me pretty much.

What Ripping dude? Using an Idea isn't ripping. I would be glad if someone use my Ideas, cause then I see that they like them. Moreover the Surroundins of my Mappings are always very different... and I am not ripping, mostly. I am inspiriring by them...

S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.