• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selooth's latest Mappings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But u make it your own ;)

Ontopic: :)

I dont care when people use others ideas once in a while, but when every picture of selooth is like a rip of someone else it's annoying me pretty much.

dude, selooths map doesnt even looks like xan's one.. so stop the hatin..

Enough with this *yet another* childish and senseless fighting about "copying x thing from y mapper". Look around you, almost everything you own is right there thanks to evolution. People sharing ideas, making them better, optimizing them... or what would you all call it "COPYINNG!!! BAD THING, DIE DIE! THATS WHY I REFUSE TO CREATE MOAR THINGS... BLAHBLAHBLAH". Sharing ideas is in no way theft, deal with it.

Oh, since most of you are easily influenced by people opinions, I'd like to quote Neon's post from another thread:
That is really really bad. Look at other mappers that you think is good and try to use the details the way they do. Then you make your own style of it.
There you go. If you think sharing ideas and making your own style out of it is bad then go ahead and blame one of the best mappers (If not the best) from OtLand.

...and yes, this is a warning.

Edit:
Just to clarify something; I'm in no way saying anyone here is "copying" anything.

Last edited:
You must map more, not just one more. Comean i like your mappings :)

looks nice selooth

And thanks another nice guy that leaves otland = otland dying? how??? dunno? maybe because of cry baby's? that are overpowered here? damn flamers get a life ;)
style your hair make a photo and send to me so i can laugh at you because you copied that hairstyle from someone else of from a magazine or what ever maybe justin bieber?? i know you do!

Dont hate on justin biebers hair ive got my hair like that atm and damn i look good with it :peace:

OT: It starts to get annoying, stop behaving like a whiny little bitch seeloth and post some maps, we all know that u wont stay away from mapping for longer than 2-3 months.
And if u want to quit mapping than just quit it and dont post every day why ur leaving and claiming that u will stay away for good.
Im not hating, just stating what i think mate, its nothing personal but i hate these attention whore comments.

Anyways, u said ur mapping smthing huge, mind giving us some background info about what it is?

OT: It starts to get annoying, stop behaving like a whiny little bitch seeloth and post some maps, we all know that u wont stay away from mapping for longer than 2-3 months.
And if u want to quit mapping than just quit it and dont post every day why ur leaving and claiming that u will stay away for good.
Im not hating, just stating what i think mate, its nothing personal but i hate these attention whore comments.

But I will stop posting Screens here for 100%, belive me.

Why?
Because they said that u copy ur stuff and that ur idealess?
Oh my :(
Get it together and stop whining, ive got far worse comments since i started and still i get hated on but i keep posting sprites and maps because i dont give a fuck about what some whack morons on the internet say and i know that my maps & sprites are good.
And if you quit because of that little than ive lost all the respect i had for you.

And please dont start flaming me now just cause im not sugarcoating him, u dont have to get all *Oh please dont go :'(* like on him, hes not a kid and that what he does atm is simply pathetic.

So just forget what uve said about quitting and go on like nothing happened and post new maps.

Kind regards ~
Dastan

Last edited:
^true story

Just keep posting screens and ignore the comments of these jealous noobs..

But its senseless to see at every new Screen such Comments fro James and those other Noobs lol ^^ I gonna think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.