• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selooth's Mapping ;)

SeloothDominik

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

After three months Mappingbreak i decided to start again ;D

Here is my first Work of this Year :wub: :

I hope you like it! More pictures will follow soon :rolleyes:

Keep it up,
S :$

quote: "racist"

no, it's just the style most polish people use. not the country or those people who use the style

Last edited:
I actually like the shape of the river alot @ the first pic.

The last pic is too squary (Atleast the mountain) and the the lake should be round on the left side (Id say it in german cause ive got no idea how to express it in english, maybe can seeloth translate it ~ Oben bei dem see solltest du den see runder machen in der ecke, es sieht einfach nicht gut aus wenn da so ein kleiner flussteil ins schwarze geht :p)

Yoyo, thanks for the Comments ;]

After Dastan's Comment, I improved the Watterfall.:$
Here we go:

EDIT#1: Now i will try my luck at a City hehe ;D

Greets,
S:cool:

Last edited:
I'd tell you to make the walls on the bottom kinda less flat on the waterfalls, looking forwards to see the rest of your work.

@up:
I would be really glad when you would write if you like it or not, instead of such a useless post =/

~Are you brave enought to pass the path?~​

This is my first time ever, I map with this Items hehe ;)

I hope you like it,
S;)

Looks too random as for me, I know its probably road or something like that but there is too much swamp.

Back