• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selooth's Mapping ;)

Thanks for the Comments.

@Xan: But in-game you won't see so much of the swamp. And moreover it is my first time I map with those Items hehe

S:wub:

An old City i made long time ago:

EDIT#1: Some parts of the City are from Hannes. For Example the Tavern(Walls, Roofs).

You can download the City somewhere in the Download-thread ;D

Small Cave:

Xoxo,
S:p

Last edited:
I like the the city ALOT, the rotworm cave is also looking good.

could you rehost the city? the old dl link was deleted
btw, looks pretty neat ;)

thx a lot!

Last edited:
I think u people have forgot what the rep system is good for, its loosing its purpose if u ask everyone to rep u, same goes for the rep me and il rep you shit.
Btw im not talking to u seeloth, im talking to everybody, for example that uve extra uploaded the map can get a rep+ but i think i also saw u saying in other threads rep me and il rep u back, and thats kind of annoying.

I just saw smthing, at the second pic, the house in the middle, you should add there to the north-eastern corner of the house another one of these stone thingys (that r around the house).

yep. at the first downloadthread i said that i tried it like yours ;D

EDIT#1: moreover i really love the tavern

EDIT#2: I added credits to you

Last edited:
Honestly to say, I don't know what I could put more in the Temple. For me the Temple looks a bit bored :D

EDIT#1: Don't really Temple-like but w/e. And that Archwaything there, south of the temple, is a Crucifix

Give me some Tipps please :wub:,
S

Last edited:
Why r there human skulls on the table, i think u should delete those

hmm the lights on the tapestry's should be removed and wth is wood doing over there? doesnt fit in, and i dont like the thing north of temple, which is used for gates/bridges i guess, its ok.

Looks ways better with the surrounding done, i still dont like the skulls on the table :p

Back