• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Senoria Maps

Wason

UnKnow Member
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,

I have a new temple & Quests room For Senoria otserver
For More informations Just entra https://otland.net/threads/sweden-8-6-new-evo-senoria-pvp-free-points-opens-in-1h.230090/

Here You are some Screenshots :-
SiizhGU.png

faMkMlb.png

l1NzoaE.png

Thank you guys ;)

Regards,
Wason

Last edited:
Why would you add waterfalls to these pieces? They look out of place... And also, don't zoom out because 50% of the last pics is water

i have fixed it already thx and i'll update it right now ;)

Senoria Bosses Room + Hunting room ;)

xkL4pfm.jpg

6EPBjGx.png

Sorry for late but i was got schools :)

well That's was a bad hunting room / bosses room so i edit another one :)

Here You Are and rempped city + Fixed some bugs in city

wkw8CC3.jpg

YrWnj2x.png

bknw5qR.png

When you are taking pictures from above floors, press "Q" to disable the shadow effects - it will all be lighted up.

I know you guys aren't being serious when you say that he's good, but even still, this is probably one of the major reasons why there are so many majorly shitty mappers that will continue being majorly shitty. Because they have encouragement (even though it's sarcastic).

I know you guys aren't being serious when you say that he's good, but even still, this is probably one of the major reasons why there are so many majorly shitty mappers that will continue being majorly shitty. Because they have encouragement (even though it's sarcastic).

thank you for opinion

Back