• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Serious RPG Project, Atlas recruiting!!

R3ignlasting

Reaction score
Hey, this is just a bump of an old team recruiting thread for my Atlas RPG. I am still recruiting, but I am confident in my scripting abilities at the moment, so I just need one mapper to help me with this project. I need someone who can help me throughout the server's progress. I am serious with the server. I can Pm you details of the server after you send me screens of your capabilities. If I hire you, I'll give you your first assignment.

Last edited:
I'd like to apply for storywriter (Probably won't even play the OT since I'm playing another game) Give me a theme and I'll write a small story bout it :)

Name: Moataz
Experience:
Why do you see yourself suitable for this: I was Admin 13 Times , God 18 Times , Hoster 6 Times and i am truster never thiefed my friend and he trust me and my English very well my time to be online 17/24 Hours , when i be admin helping the supports lists always , members always+ and any ot i was there all says really how can i thank you when they close their ots by some problems in rl etc and you will see my jobs in your ot
Contact email (msn maybe): [email protected]

I can host it if you want, I have a few servers laying around, lol.

Let's welcome TKO to the staff of Atlas as our new hoster.
I'm sorry to the other users that were applying for that position, but I've found another person before I came back and looked at the thread.
But, there may still be room if you can map or script.

Also, if you have any ideas, feel free to send me a PM here, and if it gets accepted, you could easily win a VIP on the server when it is officially released.

Name: Andy
Language: English, Russian, Polish, Latvian.
Experience:Mapper/ Scripter
Why do you see yourself suitable for this:
Owner of Front-Line, Anteria, Xenteria, War-Fare, Sevolera,
Quite active and i have many ideas for you!

Name: Hidde
Language: English, Dutch and a bit German.
Experience:Mapper and I am a beginner scripter.
Why do you see yourself suitable for this:
I was owner of Tibia-Legends, a Dutch OT wich had over 100 players online every day. I've been GM/GOD on different servers wich grew up fast within a few days. =D. And I am a mapper in my spare time ofcourse. =D
How to contact me?:
Just sent me a PM or post a comment on this thread, I will look at it. =D

I'd map but judging from what I've seen I'd be there for hours.

For?

And yes, I did get an injury on the side of my eye, and I cannot see out of it very well for a while. So, my right eye does all the work.
But, Slain, I may be able to accept you, so send me a private message if you're still up for the job.
Our hoster is not very active anymore.
I'm back, and you all need to send me your MSN's for group chat, where we can discuss the server.

For?

And yes, I did get an injury on the side of my eye, and I cannot see out of it very well for a while. So, my right eye does all the work.
But, Slain, I may be able to accept you, so send me a private message if you're still up for the job.
Our hoster is not very active anymore.
I'm back, and you all need to send me your MSN's for group chat, where we can discuss the server.

Well I have until the 8th then I have to pay for dedi again so lets hope your server can get a good start :)

We can't get it started very soon, because it is still in the making, but I can assure you that it will get a good start.
I'm already working on the first teaser.

Back