• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Serious RPG Project, Atlas recruiting!!

Here's a Preview of a Town Entrance I just mapped:
25k0cad.png

I will edit this post to include a spell script.

Edit: As promised, the spell script:
It's a fire spell, so it generates a fire area around you. The script is quoted.
local combat1 = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat1, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, 1)
setCombatParam(combat1, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, 39)
setCombatFormula(combat1, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, 100, 100, 30, 80)

local area1 = {
{0,0,0,1,1,1,0,0,0},
{0,0,1,0,1,0,1,0,0},
{0,1,0,1,0,1,0,1,0},
{0,1,1,0,3,0,1,1,0},
{0,1,0,1,0,1,0,1,0},
{0,0,1,0,1,0,1,0,0},
{0,0,0,1,1,1,0,0,0},
}

setCombatArea(combat1, createCombatArea(area1))

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
addEvent(doCombat, 0, cid, combat1, var)
return TRUE
end

Last edited:
Looks good. Would you rather work as a scripter or a mapper?
As a mapper, you won't get many jobs.
As a scripter, you will get many more jobs and more credit.

For now:
Just a mapper. (It's not that hard and it's fun if you dont to it lik 24/7).
And maybe releasing small scripts. (Cause I'm still learning to script and I'd like to release some scripts to improve my scripting skills, but I release them for free ofcourse).
For later:
Scripter (I still have to learn a lot scripting, I'd like to try it ofcourse, but I'm still learning).

Heya,
Name:Adam Tanner
Job: Mapper
Im a really good mapper and have mapped for different servers for my friends, dont want to run my own server but i have been god and gm and mapper on other servers. I am really good and am trustworthy and brilliant at mapping if you want me map something for you i will. Msn: [email protected] :D

Hey R3ignlasting i can help you mapping, i saw the screenshots and i dont like them, i can map much better. Msg me if u want some help in your project cause i am in vacations. Last year i made a beatiful project with a 100% custom map if u are interested i can show u some screens. Good Luck,

Zegna.

Name: Andy
Language: English, Russian, Polish, Latvian.
Experience:Mapper/ Scripter
Why do you see yourself suitable for this:
Owner of Front-Line, Anteria, Xenteria, War-Fare, Sevolera,
Quite active and i have many ideas for you!

Lol anteria... You was yout scripter in few weeks, Kuyt is the owner!
And shall I write what you own me since last time you scripted on My ot? Nah wount make your pop dirty, but I hope you wount do the same with this project!

Last edited:
Lol anteria... You was yout scripter in few weeks, Kuyt is the owner!
And shall I write what you own me since last time you scripted on My ot? Nah wount make your pop dirty, but I hope you wount do the same with this project!

Anteria was my 8.54 rl map, and you mean i was "your" scripter.
Who is Kuyt??? IM THE OWNER
About your rl tibia acc? I didnt touch it.
I apply to help ppl unlike you (scammer)
now dont get off topic & fix your grammer.

I wouldn't mind being a storywriter like Axtrox said, give me a theme and I could write something about it. I could also be able to play the server if you need help with staff or graphics for a custom client.

I wouldn't mind being a storywriter like Axtrox said, give me a theme and I could write something about it. I could also be able to play the server if you need help with staff or graphics for a custom client. (I am Deep Energy, I just made a new account because I usually go by the name of Trikla on the internet.)

Anteria was my 8.54 rl map, and you mean i was "your" scripter.
Who is Kuyt??? IM THE OWNER
About your rl tibia acc? I didnt touch it.
I apply to help ppl unlike you (scammer)
now dont get off topic & fix your grammer.

yes well written, try to hide what you did

And am I a scammer? Give me 1 reason you see me as a scammer!

Name: PhOowned
Job:
* Scripter/Coder:
-LUA (4/5)
-C++ (3/5 - I'm really good in OTS/TFS editing)
-PHP/HTML/JS/CSS (2/5 - I know how to edit popular scripts)
* Experience:
- I hosted/scripted/mapped:
- 8 war OTSes (7.1, 7.6, 7.92, 8.0, 8.4), record 173 online on 1 server
- 2 real RPG servers 8.1 / 8.3 (exp rate x5-x3, skill x3, custom map 100%, over 20 new long quests with many NPCs and missions [quest log]) with 40/130 players online

(I had account at otland long time ago, but I forgot login <_< )

Hey R3ignlasting i can help you mapping, i saw the screenshots and i dont like them, i can map much better. Msg me if u want some help in your project cause i am in vacations. Last year i made a beatiful project with a 100% custom map if u are interested i can show u some screens. Good Luck,

Zegna.

I need to see work buddy.

@Klaien, thanks for joining us as a mapper.
I'll have to send you information sometime after Thanksgiving, as I'm in the stages of compiling now.

hmm...ill apply for story writer. im not much for playing ots but i get my fun from the writing so send me a theme and ill send ya a quick example.

Back