• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Serious RPG Project, Atlas recruiting!!

_Arthur, can you add me to MSN and get online?

Last edited:
To everyone that would like to become a story writer:
I accept you all, now you choose a style for a quest, and send me a message containing quest details (Optional) and the story.

Alright, well, as our current hoster, never replies or shows aliveness, I guess we're going to move on and look for a new Hoster!
Start applying.

Slain, are you ever online?
You have like half a day left before I sttart looking for a new active hoster.

Well, don't make me feel bad, we have tests. And seeing as how we have no one on the team that can host for these tests and whatnot, we need the hoster now.
The teaser is also coming soon. We have to finish the final quest piece.

Wasn't trying to flame or anything, because if you didn't have anything to host then it's not necessary to give him a time limit :p

Yes, I know, but he is never online. I mean, he is, on OTLand, and I'll get a message from him once maybe every month, but I need to talk to him before I rage.

The map is almost ready, we are getting ready for a beta once we get a few more things to fix with our monsters.

Reignlasting, I'll add you too msn and give you some of my qualifications as a hoster.

Since I live in Sweden and you in New york, I dont know how many hours we are apart from each other, we could do the communication between PM in otland or I'm usually online on msn at 16:00 pm to 22:00 pm GMT+1.

Saturday/sunday I can be online random hours.

Last edited:
Hey, this is just a bump of an old team recruiting thread for my Atlas RPG. I am still recruiting, but I am confident in my scripting abilities at the moment, so I just need one mapper to help me with this project. I need someone who can help me throughout the server's progress. I am serious with the server. I can Pm you details of the server after you send me screens of your capabilities. If I hire you, I'll give you your first assignment.

Back