• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Seriously..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tae

Reaction score
Serious you guys have jumped from 8.31 to 8.4. tbh you guys should have stuck with 8.31 for numerous reason

1.)You guys have absolutely NO clue how 8.4 work
2.) You guys dont know how the spells works or what was added
3.) Why don't you guys wait till CipSoft release the official 8.4 so you could update
4.) You guys updated the client without fixing bugs
5.)You guys made yourself look like total noobs.
6.)You updated to make more players which the update drove away more players
7.)8.4 is crap.
8.) You still havent added 8.2 NPC chat channels
9.) Before trying to update ingame features atleast fix some things that with PHP problems
10.) Save yourself a disappointment and switch back to 8.31

just 10 things i think the owner/gamemasters should read over

Serious you guys have jumped from 8.31 to 8.4. tbh you guys should have stuck with 8.31 for numerous reason

3.) Why don't you guys wait till CipSoft release the official 8.4 so you could update
7.)8.4 is crap.
9.) Before trying to update ingame features atleast fix some things that with PHP problems

So switch server, since you so clearly think this server sucks..

Sorry but, we know how 8.4 works, ever heard of SENIOR TUTORS?

go back playing BR-EXPANDO 9999999999999999999999999x

But we have this party thing !!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111swedakswedak

Disagree... 8.40 I have it too, I'm adding the whole items and monsters and for me is working fine, now am waiting for adjust my server with the new TFS 0.3 I hope it update it soon, so I can workout in party buff... Because now it is impossible :p

You know where and how to play a server?

ONE MAN CAN'T CHANGE THE WORLD IN A SINGLE DAY, but in a few years (or in our OT case, days or weeks) Yes.

Development is one thing, but putting a server on 8.4, when it's likely lots will change before the actual release?

Damn how many pathetic kids crying over the new ot version. Just cant live without your bots, huh? So glad i started playing years before there was anything called bots..

I like 8.4 ^^...

The server wont loose players, if the players liked the server, they wont leave...

8.4 doesn't mean the whole server is gonna change -.^...

It's just another update...

-- OffTopic:

Are you going to add places with he new items ^_^?

Example:

yalaharian_base.jpg

housedecoday.jpg

vampire_castle.jpg

:)

I like 8.4 ^^...

The server wont loose players, if the players liked the server, they wont leave...

8.4 doesn't mean the whole server is gonna change -.^...

It's just another update...

-- OffTopic:

Are you going to add places with he new items ^_^?

Example:

yalaharian_base.jpg

housedecoday.jpg

vampire_castle.jpg

:)

yes Arches, we just need a tutor. or we need to wait untill we can play real tibia 8.40 ^^

7.)8.4 is crap.

@9 reason:
What problems with PHP?

OMFG, Stop making those annoying stupid threads (CHANGE BACK TO 8.31)
STFU AN PLAY FOR GOD SAKE NOOBS

Damn how many pathetic kids crying over the new ot version. Just cant live without your bots, huh? So glad i started playing years before there was anything called bots..

How did you accomplish to play when bots didnt exist? Bots existed before the internet came to public. So would be rox to play on windows 1.01 ^^.

How did you accomplish to play when bots didnt exist? Bots existed before the internet came to public. So would be rox to play on windows 1.01 ^^.

Hahah, lets doit!

"SoftCores, the new uncheatable hax serv of doom! JOIN NOW!"

Didn't really think I needed to specify I was talking about bots for Tibia :rolleyes:

I find it sad that someone who expresses a concern has their thread turned into this...

omg less players rox, the hunting spawn are free etc
why do u care if there is less players?
it dosent change the game

I got a tutor position BUT I wont lend it out, then why I am writing here?
Make a SoftCores server 2 exactly as this one but it's resetted then I'll lend out my account.
Now all the flamers, go on.

~Houndish

7.)8.4 is crap.

My main man right there ^

You have absolutely no CLUE what we know, and we know exactly how the 8.4 protocol works.

We do know how the spells works, but we can not update spells before updating the client so you fail at this point too.

What difference does it make? Does the client crash for you? It works fine for me and many other players.

Ah, right. We should go back to 8.3 because there are still bugs (which still would be there, you're really smart :))!

Once again, you're the one who's crying. Most likely because your bot doesn't work. Do you even know the definition of the word 'noob'? I guess not.

Wow, you really like to state stuff without any proper sources. Who told you that? It was not why we updated to protocol 8.4.

7.)8.4 is crap.
Ok, mind telling me why? Your bot doesn't work? :(

Ah, we don't have stamina points working either, should we downgrade to like 7.6? Are these stuff you name even points why we should go back to 8.3?

PHP problems? Don't think so.

Save yourself some time and stop crying about that your bot is not working anymore. You are just making yourself look stupid.

--

Seriously, no offense but if the stuff you named were points why we should downgrade to 8.3 I suggest you to go see a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back