• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Serv Manager V.4

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Serv Manager V.4 is now here, better than ever.
I rewrote it so it uses as litle cpu as possible and added some new things.

Update:
Code:
¤ New GUI
¤ Crash restart (restarts if crashed)
¤ Interval Restart (restarts in a interval) 
 [I]*(Only works on GUI versions of TFS.)[/I]
¤ Backup unlimited files 
¤ Made backup slower to keep a low cpu
--Added some extra things for fun --
¤ Window renamer (renames windows)
¤ Window Hider (hides window)
¤ Window restore/show (restore a hidden window)
¤ Donation link to see what happens xD

SS's:
sm1.png

sm2bmp.png

Did you like this? click here for rep :)
Download:
Serv Manager for win32
Serv Manager for win64

This tool was developed in AutoIt and it might give a false positive.
If you still don't feel like downloading then just don't.

OBS: I haven't tested this for a larger period of time than 2 min but there shouldn't be any problems, but if there is please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks alot better then the older version keep it up =p

If the server crashes, but the error message pops up to hit "ok" or "cancel", will it still restart?

Program boots (untested specific operations) on Windows xp pro sp3 (64bit).. if you need any further testing lemme know.

also.. you would have my heart with a mysql backup too ;)

Program boots (untested specific operations) on Windows xp pro sp3 (64bit).. if you need any further testing lemme know.

also.. you would have my heart with a mysql backup too ;)

You can backup sql..
Just add the files in xampp\mysql\data\*OT DATABASE NAME*
*OT DATABASE NAME*= Name you gave the database for your server.

:)

@Grehy: No it's doesn't do that, I thought people could disable that from pooping up :p

@Grehy: No it's doesn't do that, I thought people could disable that from pooping up :p

I thought so too but it seems I can't! I use the older version, no need to upgrade to this one. Thanks for making both, repp++! :thumbup:

humm .. some so the program broadcast a msg in server like 5 minuter before the restart ? :S :( (A)

humm .. some so the program broadcast a msg in server like 5 minuter before the restart ? :S :( (A)

what? :S
Are you requesting it to send a message to the players 5 min before the restart? :p

Hahha Lol my post really fail there ^^
i ask if there are any way to send a message to all player 5 min before the restart ?

Back