• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server 8.6

Zoolek

Solutions
Reaction score
These days which distributions would u use to make 8.6 stable server?

Solution
This is a compiled version I compiled few days ago for Windows 64-bit with the needed dlls files, Please create other thread if you needed any further help so its easier for others to find using search button.

You are kind, thats important.
Right now i need to compile the server you gave me to windows.
So i can test, edit it on windows could you help me with that?

This is a compiled version I compiled few days ago for Windows 64-bit with the needed dlls files, Please create other thread if you needed any further help so its easier for others to find using search button.

Attachments

Solution
ok, thanks a lot man
Post automatically merged:

About this server, i tryed to open it. it said there is "vcruntime140_1.dll" missing google said i need to instal Microsoft Visual C++
after i did when i start server it say nothing and disappear

I know i should make new thread but how can i say which sever i use =s

Last edited:
You should make a thread and write that you are using TFS 1.3 downgraded to 8.6 client and then say what errors you are getting.
Anyways did you write your database info to config.lua? Can you access your phpmyadmin?

Read this to know how to post threads properly on Support/Requests board

Last edited:
Naa i was just wanted to open it without database for now. btw there is no config, i added some config from other serv.
x years ago when i did open it without data base there was an error with database.
Right now when i open it, it dissapear without saying anything. After i install "Microsoft Visual C++"

After i uinstall this ""Microsoft Visual C++" this keep saying "vcruntime140_1.dll" is missing

Last edited:
There's a config, it should be created auto when you start the server if it didn't then just rename it by yourself from config.lua.dist to config.lua
You are not supposed to just copy stuff from different/old servers

Bez tytułu.png

WOW =d time to make database ;p
any good tutorial how to do database? last time i made it 8 years ago xD

Yeah the one included with the datapack, don't just copy or use any random schema.sql

Back