• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Server are online but noone can connect

Dekon

Zerenia.net Owner
Reaction score
i wonder if anyone got same prob as me. ppl can log in and after some hours the server rejects players to log on anyone know the prob ?
/Danne

[08/02/2009 18:00:54] Failed reconnecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
[08/02/2009 18:00:54] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `password` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 8416590: MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

you problably got that??

Ive been having this problem as well and no1 seems to understand the problem, there is no errors at all and players are still able to play just fine but people cannot reconnect to the server after dieing or reloging. It does this in both MYSQL and SQLITE.

The error code that the client gives when trying to connect is 10061 for me.

are u sure its online?
if u have to portfoward your router make sure you have the right ports open..
or if your server is online and you sure that is online and the problem is that plp cant conect
1. Try another acc site, i prefer gesior acc site
2.change your database
3.your no-ip must be up to date
Hope i made myself clear!
Goodluck bro...
Rep++ if i helped

Back