• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Crash on regular players

tiddpd

PHP Scripter
Reaction score
{TFS 0.3.4}
You may have seen my thread earlier on the weird crash culprat, well this time I can narrow it down a bit.

I have discovered that it will only crash on a regular player. If I am on a gamemaster walking around everything is fine and nothing will crash. HOWEVER when I walk in the same EXACT spot on a normal character with no access. The server will crash. And again it crashes when I am in a 'certain' spot on the map, in this case an area around a series of houses.

Another problem that could be, that I'm not sure of yet, there could be other spots on the map that causes this too that I am unaware of which could be a pain in the bum if the fix is editing something in the map. On a count that I would have to walk around looking for spots that crash the server.

Last edited:
i had the same bug.. so i deleted the area i was in but thank god it was a 10x10 sqm area in the air XD when i had my fun server, it was like if i go there and logout then login it crash server, so i totaly redeemed this area and made a new one

Ok does the fix in the new version of tfs mean we have to detlete the "canpushitems = 1" in all monsters. Or it will be simply fixed? And btw I had the same problem on an eralier version of tfs -- 0.3.2,

And out of curiousity, what dooes certain spots on the map have to do with monsters being able to push items?

and my server still crashes with that version of tfs.

Same problem:
This is what I might thing causing the crashes:
1. Spell spam crash (Using Magebomb to spam spells so they poof, which results in a crashed server.
2. Using a well known map bug, through out the realmap versions of OT.

Back