• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Server crash when starting. Windows 2000 Server

NIcLOOX

I'm NOOB
Reaction score
bug.jpg

Xtra info:

-Same server with scripts with same DB, works perfectly in windows XP.

-Same map in TFS 0.2 works perfectly in windows 2003 server.

-Same server (TFS 0.3.1) works perfectly in windows 2003 server with different map.

hum i dont know your problem i think its something whit the items inside the houses like someone already said (i replay from a PM)

you can always try to recomplie the server

edit: it can be the spawns that makeing the crash cus i did have some problem whit it befor. Make an backup of you spawn file and then you remove all the spawns and test to start the server if there is no problem then you have to find <monster name="" or <npc name="" on my ot it was the <npc name="" that make the problem but after i remove that line it did work great

Last edited:
Try using a newer windows server version, like windows 2008 server. That will probably solve your problem, because I have never been encountaring the same problem like you're doing now.

thanks all for posting :)

ok, well, is not the spawn, i fixed all bugs in spawn, i even deleted all spawns and didnt work...

is not anything about houses too, i deleted the houses and it didnt fix it...

is not the map and anything because it worked perfectly (same map, with spawns and houses) in other version of TFS (TFS 0.2) and it worked perfectly...

is not a compatibilty problem between TFS 0.3.1 or TFS 0.3.2 and windows 2003 server because i used that version with other map and it worked...

that map is RL map... so...

looks like everything works perfectly alone, it just crash when i put together :

windows 2003 server + TFS 0.3.1 or 0.3.2 + RL map...

if i take windows 2003 server + RL map but i use TFS 0.2 works..
if i take windows 2003 server + TFS 0.3.1 or TFS 0.3.2 but other map (no rl map) it works...

fucked wear problem -.-

since this problem is rlly wear and none have any idea abt how to solve this i guess ill be using my map and stuff for now... then when i have time ill download another rl map with actions and stuff and well, work on it and pray for that work... anyway, as i siad, i really dont think this problem is about the map since it works perfectly with other TFS version but is not a TFS ver problem too because it works perfectly with another map... anyway, i think i wont have this problem the next time since ill be using linux...

Back
Top Bottom