• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved server crash

ViiZi

Reaction score
Please help me, When i start my server and try to login it's been:
"Send / Send not" Crash.. Help anyone ?

You don't need to bump so fast, your thread is still on page 1.. We cant help you unless you give us more information about your server/error.

We don't know why either, everybody here has set up a server so the default tfs is stable and working. Are you using a datapack released here? Are you using a default server? Have you setup your database correctly? Like I said, there are a million things that could be wrong, without telling us anything more then 'it doesn't work' you probably wont get anything more then shots in the dark hoping it fixes your problem.

If its worked for 60 hour uptime, then refuses to start, you probably have a database problem. Try an older database backup (if you have them). Is it a certain player logging in that crashes it, or any player? Have you added or modified anything about the server before the restart?

Dude, i get crashes from all serers now, dosn't matter if it is a whon brand new server... :/
Nah i didn't do somthing..

Back