• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server crashing alot...

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
hello my server crash alot but before when i hade it on my pc and not on the dedicated i got no crashes... i wanna know why my server crashes any one know? i got 1 theri it's telnet command but that command i have blockt but it still crash... and the other i think can be is ddos atacks...
server version us 0.3.5pl1 on a dedicated server also i dont have a crash log....

Last edited:
worst thread ever in otland -.----------
im lazy to read, but if u hav problems with telnet, disable it? -.----------

u did it wrong?, how can they use telnet if you disabled it... or u just telling shit and the users dont do anything with telnet

-.- the users use telnet ip port and crash the server.
yes, i disabled correct.
i follow the tutorial of Elf.
no just me, 5 friends tried too and no have sucess.

I have also tried i have spoken with support on my dedicated and fixed that
but it still dont work they disabled telnet but it still craash!
and you can still crash it with telnet command...

@up ur a fake u suck
@ont its not a telnet tfs bug? telnet = windows? not tfs? o_O You know you can block/disable telnet right? if ur dedicated server cant disable it = tell them to gtfo
windows yes but the thing that can make it crash is in tfs yes!
and i have disabeld telnet but it still get througe...

Same here

My firewalls shows me some 500 connections at 7171 its at login port.. the server port is another...

all with 0 bytes sent and 0 received..

And so crash.. how to fix it?

If you guys stop being so lazy, there's a link on this forum that fixes this. Its a software called LAatido, that patches the server exe, enableing it to run 2++Gb ram. I am at work atm, so wouden't have time to find you the link. Look for it, if anything look up the software Laatido. :)

Right...

I was thinking about it and that laatido don t fix the problem...
Because as i ve seen... the crasher use "magebomb" and make some 500 empty(sent=0 received=0) conections to the door 7171. and so bang crash...

Someone know any firewall that limit the number of connection per ip at a port? for windows? maybe it fix the bug/problem.

I was thinking about it and that laatido don t fix the problem...
Because as i ve seen... the crasher use "magebomb" and make some 500 empty(sent=0 received=0) conections to the door 7171. and so bang crash...

Someone know any firewall that limit the number of connection per ip at a port? for windows? maybe it fix the bug/problem.
It's more likely that you're a victim of a denial of service (DoS) attack, notice the fixed amount of connections.
Anyway, I don't think that only 500 connections to port 7171 would crash a server.

The 500 connections are at same time.
Dont think it´s dos attack all packets are sent empty
have how to limit? the amount of connections for the same ip? at same moment?

at windows

Back
Top Bottom