• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server crashing alot...

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
hello my server crash alot but before when i hade it on my pc and not on the dedicated i got no crashes... i wanna know why my server crashes any one know? i got 1 theri it's telnet command but that command i have blockt but it still crash... and the other i think can be is ddos atacks...
server version us 0.3.5pl1 on a dedicated server also i dont have a crash log....

Last edited:
I guess we would think on open a Poll to see "the peoples agreements", and request just that "patch" for the server, for me this is the most featured/fast growing server community in the top distros.

They're not talking about a server-self crashed.

WE are talking about a BUG which appears in this Forgotten Server v 0.3.5 pl1, when users bug throught telnet.

Now you get it?

When one user use 'telnet ip port' cause CRASH in the server.
It isn't problem in OS. It's problem in SERVER.
TFS 0.3.5PL1 or 0.2.2 or 0.2.5.
It's a bug in C++ (I Think)!
Programmers, were are ? haha heeeeeeeeelp!

Which windows version doesnt use telnet?

Can i use my windowed server files excluding the executable, and use my own customized "npcs, monsters, actions and that stuff of files if you mean "linux" for the answer of my question?

Thanks!

damn, ive tried EVERYTHING, also the damn IPSec thing..

Does windows server 2003/8 blocks this kind of things?

thanks

Back