• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server crashing alot...

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
hello my server crash alot but before when i hade it on my pc and not on the dedicated i got no crashes... i wanna know why my server crashes any one know? i got 1 theri it's telnet command but that command i have blockt but it still crash... and the other i think can be is ddos atacks...
server version us 0.3.5pl1 on a dedicated server also i dont have a crash log....

Last edited:
DDoS attacks shuts down ur net completely, and does not crash your server.

And give us some more information, like ur crash log and what version you use etc.

And give us some more information, like ur crash log and what version you use etc.

okey then it's not ddos atacks.... fuck
Well somting is crashing it.. how do i get crash log?

okey well i know it aint a ingame error couse it hosted it on my server and i hade no crashes.... so it only crash now when i moved to dedicated and i think some one is crashing it!

there's a bug with telnet using port 7171, the login server thingy.

Know what im talking about?

Thanks!

EDIT: Only on TFS 0.3.5pl1 as far as i know

i have also disabel that telnet shit but the server keeps crashing i tested with my computer and it can crash it...

why does any1 think that disabling the "Telnet Server in the OS" will stop the "Open Tibia Server" from crashing by being connected to from a "Telnet Client" ?

if you disable the telnet server, it wont have shit effect on 7171, cus thats the OTServ, NOT Telnet serv! >.<

and

It May.
scenario: lets say that it is a 32-bit OS, and the OTServ is NOT compiled with LARGEADRESSAWARE or patched for ++2GB, and som1 attack 7171 with a TCP syn-flood attack?
That (D)DoS attack would crash the server.

well if you write telnet your ip and port on windows xp you can crash it flooding the server with data...

Bump~ This bug should be fixed, but i have NO idea in how to do it, i really doesnt understand why they are able to crash it!

Back
Top Bottom